Beautiful Mistakes

Beautiful Mistakes

Froy Girikinan x Reader

★☆★

It was that night’s mistake that bounded you two together. You, [Name] [Surname] and Froy Girikinan, first bounded by a bet then marriage. For better and worse, for sick and health, ‘till death do you part.

★☆★

RUSIA Academy, it is one of the most prestigious schools in the Rusia Empire. It is where nobilities and royalties study before assuming their responsibilities on their titles. It was also the same school where the crown prince, His Royal Highness Bernard Girikinan, studied and where his brother, His Royal Highness Froy Girikinan, studies currently.

It wasn’t His Majesty, the king but a foreign man and his best friend was the one to develop the said academy. He has the intelligence and now he holds the highest title of what a noble could get, he was the grand duke of the kingdom.

He’s not someone to mess with and whoever messed with him or his family will certainly die, that’s for sure.

“WHAT did you say?!” Her Majesty, Queen Irina bit her lip and glared at her youngest son. He has made so much trouble for them this early. Yes, she already knew that this young man is a womanizer, total troublemaker, and stubborn but to that extent he made… It was unforgivable!

Sighing, he braced his arms. Didn’t he clearly say it so his parents can hear it clearly? Or it was his mother who turned deaf? Confessing your troubles is not that easy, you know.

“I said that I ended up losing a bet and married a noble lady last night.” And he was drunk so much that didn’t had the sane mindset that night.

“And it was an accident, you say?” Witnessing the nod of her son as if what happened that night was unimportant made her glowered more and more. This son of hers might have gone to real scum, totally opposite of her first son.

So he intentionally decided to neglect this matter and abandon the girl he married?! Total scum!

“You are a prince for crying out loud! Just how can you be this way and neglecting your wife? Marrying a girl without a proper wedding, you’re a disgrace to this family!”

He’s a disgrace? So be it. He didn’t take it that way since his reputation will remain. Also, he doesn’t need to care about that matter since he’ll need to marry someone from noble houses soon enough. So why can’t they just let it go?

“It was her privilege that I married her. She’ll be crowned as princess and move on the palace and enjoy luxury royals have. She should be grateful,” Froy spoke.

The queen called the knights guarding out of anger and ordered them to take her son away from their sight. But it was failed when the king dismissed them and comforted his queen.

Clearing his throat, the king started. “So from what house did the lady you mentioned came?”

“If I remember it right, she did say that she came from the [Surname] Dukedom.”

Both the king and queen’s eyes widened. “What?!”

TODAY’s your coronation but instead of being grateful, you were bothered.

How did this someone’s bet become something trivial as marriage? Moreover, that very person is the second prince of the empire, Prince Froy. How could he be this irresponsible?

When your parents first heard it, the planned to throw a fit on him and yes, even if he is the prince.

The [Surname] dukedom held second most power on the Rusia Empire. And frankly, they could overthrow their reign if they pleased. But since the Girikinans and the [Surname]s are friends, that thing will never happen and that’s for sure.