Birthday Surprise • Gouenji Shuuya x Reader

Third Person's POV

"Good morning!" Y/n said as she walked towards her seat and sat.

"Good morning, Y/n." Aki greeted her and smiled. "Happy Birthday!"

"Birthday? Me?" She was confused as she tapped her chin with her index finger. "Hmmm..."

"Did you forgotten your own birthday? Today is Thursday."

"Thursday... Ahh! It's my birthday, sorry I forgotten about it already." She sighed deeply.  "I've got too many things in my mind that I already forgot my own birthday."

"You're really..."

Suddenly the teacher came to the room. "Take your seats, everyone." The teacher asked and everyone get back to their tables. Gouenji opened the door and ran to sit seat.

"You're late today, Gouenji-kun." The teacher curled her eyebrows as she looked at him. "I'm sorry ma'am."

"Oh well." Sensei sighed. "By the way, it's Thursday today, right? So it's Y/n-san's birthday today."

"Ummm...."

"Happy Birthday Y/n-san!" Sensei greeted her with a smile and she thanked her teacher. Soon, they're starting to greet her but the only one person that hasn't greeted her yet is Gouenji. All of her classmates know that Gouenji Shuuya is a cold hearted boy, Y/n also know his personality so she won't expect that she'll receive a greeting from him.

Suddenly she felt something strange, she saw Gouenji staring at her but he looked away.

"I wonder why..."

Gouenji's POV

I just looked away and just pretending that I was reading. What should I do? Greet her? I don't know what to say.

Well, I'll just think about it later, I'll just focus studying now. I'll ask Endou to help me.

~After Class~

I quickly ran out of the classroom to find Endou. I saw him in the library reading some books and I approached him.

"Hey Endou..."I called as he glance at me.

"Why did you call me in so  sudden?" He ask.

"I need your help."

"For what?"

"I w-want to surprise Y-Y/n because it's her birthday today." I stuttered for I was nervous to tell him my idea.

"Oh? A surprise for Y/n? Why do want to give a a birthday surprise?" He teased as I've got a bit red.

"Nothing, I just want to surprise her." I replied but in my mind, I really don't know what I've thought to make a surprise for her.

"Hmmm? Are you getting jealous because everyone on our class have a gift for Y/n?"

"J-Just help me already."

"Okay, fine. So this is the plan."

Third Person's POV

Afternoon came and Endou approached her. She was surprised that Endou will come to her.

"Yo, Y/n." He greeted.

"Yes? Is there something you want from me?" She asked as Endou smirked.

"Well, can you go out with me?" Endou said as he innocently smiled. She wondered what does he meant.

"Go out? What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean a date. Let's go to a date."

"D-Date?" Y/n stuttered. She was nervous that time and she tried to look back but Endou hasn't allowed her.

"N-No. I d-dont want to..."

"I'll come to your place later." He smiled and left Y/n. Her mind got in mess because she was surprised. She went to Aki's house to seek help from her.

"Aki, what do you think why Endou suddenly proposed a date for us?" She asked cluelessly. Aki remembered the plan that they've planned out.

"Y/n, maybe he wants to know you more, so you just calm there."

"How can I calm down?! I don't know how date works."

"Don't worry, Endou will be the one to take care of that, you'll not worry anymore." She said with enthusiasm in her words. "Let's get you some beautiful dress."

Aki went to her closet and picked a off-shoulder black dress. She gave them to Y/n and she wore the dress. After, Aki was amazed how pretty she is in a simple black dress.

"You're so beautiful tonight, Y/n. I'm going to put you some light make up and you'll be prettier than ever." Aki spoke with enthusiasm. Few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. Aki opened the door and it revealed a handsome Endou Mamoru wearing a white suit.

"Shall we go, Y/n?"

"Yeah."

They headed to a dinner place and suddenly, Endou left Y/n alone, making her more nervous that before. Then she heard a violin, it was slow and romantic. A she saw a man wearing black suit and approached her, it was Gouenji.

"Gouenji?"

"Happy Birthday Y/n!" He said as he gave her a bouquet of red roses. Y/n started to tear up with joy.

"I thought you would never greet me." She said as she sniffs.

"I'll not forget to greet you my Y/n."

"M-My? What do you mean?"

"Today is your special day so I'll make it even special." He said as the fireworks started to light up.

"Be mine, Y/n."

"Yes, I'll be."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kanna: Hey! Another satisfying story!!! Thanks for helping, my classmate!

Kirino: Thanks for reading Y/n!

Tsurugi: Heh.

Kanna: ???

Shindou: Bye bye!