Shindou Takuto

Shindou Takuto”

Shindou Takuto x Reader

★☆★

“...She knew it, that you were his favorite.”

★☆★

“T-The new teacher is coming!” As the class heard a confirmation from their classmate, voices filled the four corners of the room. Anticipation and excitement was one of them. Never ending questions like whom your new teacher might be; if he was a he or she; if he was good-hearted; and if he was young and handsome or beautiful. It was currently the hottest topic of the whole premises.

And as a representative—and part of the class, you were similarly curious about the newly designated teacher. That was was to be expected after all.

The school haven't got one since a year ago. And all faculties must be looking forward to it too since it's nice meeting someone who'll work with you soon. They also played some wager, was what you heard from some rumors.

Good grief, as the students' role models, they failed half of their parts. Nuts.

Still, few questions lingered your mind. Like what might his personality be or will he play a good example for the class or will he be grumpy like your few teachers? You cannot be sure, atleast, not until you personally met him. Despite all of the possibilities, you hoped he'll be benevolent one. The person who will guide you all to your rightful path, you pray.

The class' excitement boomed as thuds moved closer. The much awaited moment of the crowd was finally come to its end. It's time to unmask the doubts and anticipations—to meet your new sensei!

Everyone had held their breaths when thuds came to a halt and the doors opened at long last. Finally...

Unbeknownst to the class, your mouths suddenly opened wide. Your hearts almost stopped just to the notion of witnessing your teacher for the first time. No one could utter a word, not until the oddly beautiful creature speak first.

Chuckles soon filled the silent room as the new teacher saw the faces of his students. It oddly made him felt the class would warmly embrace him. It's strange, really.

“What an interesting way to welcome me dear students,” He smiled, seeing their faces still unchanged. “Flies will soon enter your mouths if you don't shut them now, you know.”

Your mouths then shut as soon as the class came to their senses.

Girls soon squeal in pure delight. “Kyaa! Teacher's more handsome than I expected!”

The others agreed as they almost absorbed the gorgeous instructor only with their stares. “Precisely! He's hotter than our classmates.”

“Marry me sensei!” More squeals then came.

Boys, also, have made their impression to their teacher. Some were glad, some were neutarl as usual and some, didn't really liked the beautiful presence of him. “Ugh, now our chances to the girl's abruptly decreased...”

“Hah... All thanks to sensei."

“But it's true that he's attractive than us...” The students sighed longly as they heard the most cruel sentence they could here at the moment.