💎 FIFTEEN / BUSINESS COMES FIRST

Chapter Fifteen
Business comes first

The club was packed to capacity. It was Jhonny's first night back, a long overdue return to the infamous strip club after taking care of business. He was home. Despite his plans to elevate, once again he had taken multiple steps back. Mya had single handedly did a number on the soldiers, leaving Jhonny to cut her off from the family and leave her to fend for herself. He hated that it wasn't a hard decision. Sometimes, he even hated himself. His hunger to not only survive, but build a legacy behind his Father's name was a burden he had borne for way too long.

At first, his goal was to provide for his family as Savage Sr. had done. After the death of both of his parents, the idea of that had faded in the background. Mya was his only family, away from Kimmy. The smirk that found itself on his face quickly washing away with the thought of her. He had even done her wrong, when she was down for him from the beginning, waiting aimlessly for him to love her with all of him. He had given that love to Isis, who was now nowhere to be found when he needed her the most.

"Ahhh hell, look who's making her way to the stage! It must be y'all lucky night, because Clover is about to shut it down!" The Dj howled into the mic, bringing Jhonny's attention to the stage. He stood in his section, watching over the club while being served a refill of his double shot of Henny.

He enjoyed the bitterness of his first sip, savoring it on his tongue as his dark irises trainer themselves on the new dancer

He enjoyed the bitterness of his first sip, savoring it on his tongue as his dark irises trainer themselves on the new dancer. Her black and blonde ombré tresses trailing past her ass and to her knee caps, dressing her curves.

His dick jumped the moment she dropped low to give her first peek to the crowd of thirsty men.

"You like her, I just hired her not too long ago?" Gio entered the private section, catching his boss in a trance. Jhonny snickered, finally reverting his attention, "Yeah, she's cool. But ain't nobody touching that stage like my Ice." Isis had left an imprint on both that club and his heart. She was distinctive in every way, a boss nonetheless, she was a reflection of him. That's why the anger he had towards her wouldn't last long. He was pissed, but that was still his baby.

Gio shrugged in response, "Well I had to replace her with somebody, since your ass went and wifed that. I'm glad you home though boss, it's money to be made."

"And we should be the ones making it" Jhonny finished his sentence, "I'm talking way bigger than this shit right here. This is pocket change to niggas overseas."

"Here you go again," his partner laughed dismissively, "We're living it up just fine here. I'm comfortable."

"Yeah well I'm not, but I'm seeing that a lot of y'all feel the same way. It's holding me back."

Gio scoffed, sizing up Jhonny whose eyes were now back to scoping out the crowd. He wasn't looking for anything in particular, instead avoiding the inevitable conversation with his long time partner. Gio knew now that Jhonny was definitely tripping. He had exiled Mya, and now he was making his way down the list.