Chapter 1: The Smell of Hope is Full of Despair Part 6/6 (End)

We saw Wanda on a stage, it looked like an X-factor stage...

There were Monokuma as judge and they all clicked The "X" Button.

Then all possible magic tricks that can cause death if went wrong started happening to Wanda...

She had the swolling of the sword, Failed... she started choking on her own blood, the sword came out of her stomach and she fell to the ground... she was still alive, then she went into the water cage and placed in the water... She was drowning and struggling to breathe, then sharks come out of no where and attack her... she was dead...

"MY GOD!!!!" shouted Lillian.

She is actually gone... She actually killed Michelle...

"Wasn't that exciting?"
Hmm? That wasn't Monokuma... That was...

Isabel?
"What's so exciting about someone dieing Isabel? HUH! ANSWER ME!!!!" I was yelling at her and trying to attack her but people kept me back...

"Just stop Ryan... She is probably the next victim" Daniel grabbed my shoulder as soon as he said that and walked me back to my dorm... He is really nice... Hmm...

"Daniel... Thanks..."
He looked at me and gave me a hug...

"You did well Ryan... I couldn't of done that..."

We kept talking and talking and then we heard the Nighttime Bell... We decided to go back to our dorms until...

"This is Monokuma speaking, New rule with the Dorms. 2 Per Dorm! So you'll have a bunk buddy! Have fun chosing!"

I ran up to Daniel and he ran up to me... We both nodded and opened his dorm and there was a bunk bed... Then we looked outside where our nameplates was on and it magically changed to Ryan and Daniel...

"Night Daniel..."
"Night Ryan..."

We both got into the bed, Man it's so comfy! I got top and Daniel go Bottom, He thought if something were to happen he'd protect me...

Daniel is a great guy, I'm glad we are friends...

I closed my eyes and went into sleep land... Tomorrow is a new day... Tomorrow there may be a new death... Hmmm... I wonder what would happen if no one killed anyone... That'd be great... However it doesn't work like that unfortunatly... Anyway... Time to get some rest...

(Congratz! You just finished Chapter 1! How did you go? Did you Guess Wanda? Pfft... Did you cheat? Anyway! Chapter 2 may be a while so give me time! Now let me explain The Parts: Part 1: Exploring the new part of the school, Part 2: Freetime! Part 3: Motive + Discovery of death Part 4: Investigation Part 5: Class Trial and Part 6: End! Well Bye now!)