Chapter 1: The Smell of Hope is Full of Despair Part 3/6

DAY 3... COMMENCE!:

I woke up early as I couldn't get much sleep at all. I decided to walk towards the Cafeteria until I saw Monokuma up ahead.

"Good Morning Ryan!" He looked at me with his usual evil self.

"What do you want Monokuma." I bent down to his size so that he could hear me properly

"Oh, just hanging around the place, just seeing if there is any bodies or anything."

I got a horrible image in my mind and just ignored him

"Anyway, You better get going to the Cafeteria, I heard something exciting is happening."

I looked at him with confusion, is someone already at the Cafeteria, and is that someone alive? I started walking towards the door and I opened the Cafeteria door and passed that door was something surprisingly different.

"YOU TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY HAIRSTYLE PUNK!"

"Hah! Pathetic, You wouldn't be able to fight me even if you had the chance"

What was I watching here? Isabel and Daniel fighting each other. Then all of a sudden he grabs a kitchen knife and aims it for Isabel's neck

"STOP!"

We all turned around and there he was, Monokuma

"You can't kill someone like that, I called you all here because I needed to speak with you about how you kill someone, Yeah yeah I already said do it however, But! Don't get caught! If you get caught, then where is the fun in investigating? So kill someone hidden from everyone, then you'll go through this process called, "Investigation Time" Then after Investigation Time is over you'll proceed to the "Class Trial!" Upupup... Isn't this exciting?"

We all looked towards him and gave up on trying

"Wait, what do you mean by this "Class Trial" biz?" questioned Wanda

"Well, here's a presentation about how the class trial works!"

Monokuma grabbed a button and slammed it with a mallet, as soon as that happened a screen came down and started to flicker and on the screen was a PowerPoint presentation.

"Now, first of all I will give out a body has been discovered announcement. That will alert everyone that there is a body inside the school that needs to be investigated. Next, It'll be investigation time where you investigate clues and the body to figure out who is the killer! Afterwards the Class trial begin where you'll all debate and debate on who you think the killer is. and Finally, once you have made you choice you will vote on who done it, then the punishment waits for them!"

We all looked at each other then at Monokuma, why is he making us do this? A Class trial?

"A Class Trial?"
Huh? Did I say that out aloud? No, that wasn't my voice.

"Why do we have to do this!"

Is that Leon?! Why isn't he acting scared or shy! Is this the real Leon?

Leon walked up to Monokuma and bent down to Monokuma's size.

"Leon! Don't get aggressive with him!"

Leon looked towards me as soon as I said that and he backed off

"W-What happened t-to m-me! *hic*"