Chapter 2: Brand New Area, Brand New Despair Part 1/6

I heard noises being made throughout the room, It was Daniel, I hop off the top bunk and looked at Daniel who was making himself some breakfast.

"Morning Sunshine!"

I looked at him as soon as he said that.

"Ok, Let me just go straight to it, What has gotten into you?"

He looked at me with a glare then laughed.

"I just got soft!"

This is strange... But still! He'll be a real help to me if I'm in trouble.

I was eating breakfast with him and we got to know each other a bit more.

"So Daniel, why are you the Ultimate Mafia Worker if you don't even act like a Mafia worker really..."

He looked at me and sighed

"I'm not those guys who fight people, I'm the guy who is like a servant to them, when there is trouble and they can't do anything thats where I come in, I'm like...like... Hmm... A Secret Weapon?"

A Secret Weapon?
*Ding Dong*

"Hmm? Someone's at the door..."

I walked towards the door and opened it, It was Lillian and Nathaniel.

"Hey guys! Just letting you know, Monokuma opened a new area and we suggested we should check it out!" Lillian suggested.

"Sounds Great! We'll meet you there!"

I closed the door and got ready to go out.

"I'll come along with you Ryan!"

I smiled at Daniel and we both walked out.

"Now Daniel, we were assigned the jobs to check out the Library, The Indoor pool and... The Mystery room?"

"Sounds intregeing, let's go!"

We both started walking upstairs to the Second Floor or Second Area... We both started with the Library, we saw heaps and heaps of books about different genres, Fiction to Non-Fiction, Humour to Horror it was all there, so was Samuel.

"I'M IN HEAVAN! THERE IS A STORY WRITING AREA! AND BOOKS AND BOOKS! AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKSS!!!! AND..."

He stopped and saw a sign that says: Author: SWAT

"Samuel, is that your books?" I pointed out.

He looked at me then looked at the books.

"Yup! All my books! I suggest you read some!"

He threw me a book and I began reading, Wow! This is a Limitied edition! This is amazing! I love this book... WAIT SAMUEL IS ACTUALLY NOT SHY!

"Samuel."

"Yes Daniel?"

"You're not acting shy, what's going on."

"Well, I think it's time I burst the bubble and move on from this shy ways and away from the lonley days and become adventurous."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Daniel, Samuel and I were chatting about our favourite books and having a decent conversations. Maybe everyone has become different and wants to become friends with everyone.

"We better get going Ryan, See you later Samuel!"

We both waved and walked to the Indoor Pool, It was amazing! It was clean, fresh and beautiful. There was a spa and everything! I decided to put some swimwear on and decide to jump in. Until I heard an announcment.

"Hi Guys! I'm you're Second Headmaster! MONOMI! I hope everyone has a great day, Also! Pool Party!"

Hmm? Monomi? What happened to Monokuma?

"Oh By the way, If you're thinking what happened to Monokuma? He takes the Class Trial and Murder Cases and The Nighttime and Morning time... I do the others!"

Fair enough. As soon as I was relaxing in the pool every single person jumped in and we all have a pool party, I was relaxing with Daniel on the inflatables while splashing the people coming near us.

"This is great! This really shows our friendship!"

Daniel smiled back at me and pulled his inflatable closer to mine. I felt uncomfortable and looked at him.

"Ryan, you probably don't know this... But... I'm your step-brother."

I stopped for a second and then saw the note he gave me, it said:

Dearest Ryan, Hope you're having a great time, I finally got married to someone else, His name is Dylan Rose! I love him so much! He has a son named Daniel Rose! I forgot to mention he was going to your Academy! Anyway Bye!

How did Monokuma allow that? Then I saw the PS

P.S As Headmaster I allowed this to be sent!

"Wow Daniel! This is awesome!"

Everyone heard us and congratulated us, We are step brothers...

"Ok guys! We should get back to it!" Isabel Shouted while she was the only one sitting on the stands acting all like a loner.

We all got changed and Daniel and I went to our last place, The Mystery Room. We gulped and opened the door and there was a white room with nothing in it except a keypad.

"Maybe it's one of those rooms where you type up your dream place or room and it comes to life!"

Daniel had a good point, so I typed, Home with my new family and there it goes! It's like we were home again!

"Wow!"

I smiled and so did Daniel! We were glad to be Step-Brothers now!

We all walked back to the Cafeteria to discuss what we saw, Overall, in the new area, there was: The Library, The Mystery Room, The Indoor Pool, The Spa Room, The Talent Room and The Laundry. We all decide to call it a day as there was only 15 mintues till Nighttime. Daniel and I had quick 2 mintue showers before the bell went,

^=DING DONG BING BONG=^

"As Second headmaster, I will now be presenting my first announcement, Ahem: It is now officaly 10pm, Please rest your beautiful heads on your pillows and let the comfort sweep you away to the next day. Make sure you're safe! Have a great night guys!"

Pfft, I can't believe I'm saying this, But I like Monokuma's Announcement better. Anyway, Daniel and I said goodnight and we both went into bed, Wow, what a crazy day. Daniel is now my Step-Brother, A new area, A new headmaster, I know what's next... And I don't like it!