Chapter 1: The Smell of Hope is Full of Despair. Part 4/6

So, laying right infront of us was Michelle Cattin, Ultimate Dancer, she was rude and aggressive and little, but she was scared of the littlest things, I never got to know her much but I can't believe she is gone.

"Well, Let's get this started. Let's do this... FOR MICHELLE!" I shouted with all my might with pride.

I started to lean towards her body until Monokuma stopped me and slapped me.

"HEY! No Touchies! Until you read... THE MONOKUMA FILE... The Monokuma File is a helpful tip for you! Well! READ IT!"

He started handing out The Monokuma File and disappeared once he got to the last person.

"Alright, let's read this."

MONOKUMA FILE #1:

NAME: Michelle Cattin

TALENT: Ultimate Dancer

INJURIES: Broken hand, Cuts and bruises everywhere.

COD: Stabbed multiple times in the leg, arms and stomach area

POD: In her dorm

OTHER INFO: Her clothes are all ripped up and her suitcase and personal belongings are missing.

I rose my head from the Monokuma File and was devastated to see what happened. Then I realise, when was the time she died? Why isn't it shown? That would of been helpful...

"So that's when she died" said Lillian with her Monokuma File in her hands

"Uhmm... It doesn't say on the Monokuma File when she died."

She looked at me like I was some idoit.

"Scroll down!"

I looked at the Monokuma File and I scrolled down to the next page where it says:

TOD: 3:35am

Is that it on the next page? Wow... Not much...

"Wait, The suspect had to of been a girl because no boys are allowed to enter a girls dorm, plus they forgotten about the rule of night time, WHOEVER DID THIS WILL GET THEIR FACE BROKEN!" shouted loudly Daniel.

"Calm down..." Nathaniel tried to keep Daniel calm and it worked.

"Alright, let's investigate!"

^-INVESTIGATION COMMENCE!-^

I decided to look at Michelle's cuts and bruises, it looks like she was fighting someone...

"U-Uh, E-Excuse me... R-Ryan, I can perfom an Autospy for you guys to help you with the I-Investigation."

I looked to Leon and nodded towards him

"P-Please give me a while"

We all waited till Leon was finished.

"O-Okay... H-Her death was slow and painful. U-Unfortunatly there is no sign of p-poison."

"Thanks Leon. You are a big help."

We all smiled at him and continued to investigate.