Chapter 2: Brand New Area, Brand New Despair Part 2/6 *FREETIME*

(WARNING MAY BECOME SEXUAL WHO KNOWS, Plus new shipment: RyanXDaniel=Ryda :D)

Another morning and I still don't know what day it is. Plus this school is crazy, who knows what is going on between Monokuma's and Monomi's heads, however Monomi seems to be the good Monokuma and maybe Monokuma is the bad Monomi... I DON'T KNOW, I'M NOT GOOD AT THINKING. I MEAN TH-

"Hey, you alright?" Daniel looked at me whilst saying that.

"Huh? U-Uh yeah."

He'd touch my arm and rubbed it. He was making sure I was safe, he was my new step-brother.

"Ok, Let's go get some breakfast!"

I was so excited I never even got the chance to say sure, I ran as fast as I can, I'm guessing he thought it's a race. He's awesome! We arrived at the Cafeteria and everyone was already there eating and just doing the usual biz.

"Morning Guys~!"

"Hey Ryan!~" Everyone shouted.

We all ate our breakfast and then went straight to getting to know each other yet again. It's all the same. So I'm guessing it's Freetime? According to last weeks.

"Let's get to know them better."

1. Lillian Tigerian:

She loved being able to sing when with her family and her friends. However she is also Ultimate Chef, She wanted to come here as the ultimate cook, not the ultimate pop idol. So she actually sent a letter back and they kidnapped her 2 days before the first day, kidnapped twice of her life, what's next?

2. Nathaniel Smithaniel:

His parents would always abuse him because he'd only focus on his gaming skills and not his academic skill, his parents forced him into this school and continued allowing him to ruin his life in gaming, however his parents still accepted him for who he is.

3. Fiona Simpson:

As she became a hero, she decided to find a partner to help her in battle, she found a cat named Cake, a talking one! They were great friends and had always been fighting someone for a long time. She enjo-

*DING DONG BING BONG*

Huh? What's going on! I'm trying to know some more people. Oh well, everyone's info will be added to the tablet. But what's going on!

"Emergency! In the Cafeteria please!"

We all ran as fast as we can to the cafeteria to see Monokuma and Monomi standing on the table we all surround ourselves everyday.

"Hello my lovely students, I wanted to let you know that all this freetime thing... ISN'T ABOUT GETTING TO KNOW EVERYBODY LIKE YOU ALL DO EVERYDAY! I want you to hang out with a group of people and relax like it's recess time! You don't get to know each other's personal life. Now... GO!"

Well, that was ruined, so I decided to hang out with Daniel, Nathaniel and Lillian.

"OH! Before you go, I would like to introduce a new student! That's right! She is the Ultimate Smarts, please welcome Jeseka Miner"

Huh. Well she's cool.

"Hi! You must be Ryan, Mind if I hang out with you?"

We all nodded and went to Daniel and I's dorm. We talked and talked and hanged out for bit for 3 hours straight until they left and it was me and Daniel.

"Well, what you wanna do?"

Daniel looked at me and dragged me on the spare double bed. He placed me under the covers and I was scared.

"Let's have some fun."

He sat up and looked to me and took out a pack of UNO cards (Sorry guys if you wanted sexual things. Sickos)

After hours and hours of playing UNO It was only 4:00pm. We heard knocks and we decided to let them in.

"Hey Guys~" It was the whole gang here now, even Jeseka Miner.

We all decided to talk and get to know Jeseka Miner, Being an Ultimate Smarts person is kinda cool! She must of been late coming to the first day to class.

"If you're all wondering, because of your facial expression, I wasn't here on the first day because I was busy at my Science Competition. It was a piece of cake really. No legit, the competition was an actual piece of cake."

We all laughed and had a blast. Even though we mourn Wanda and Michelle. It doesn't matter now, we are here to have fun while it lasts. So we all decided to go to the Spa to relax. We all got into our swimsuits and went straight in, this was the life without despair, with joy and happiness. I couldn't believe how magnificent it was to just be relaxing for once. Well that is what free time is.

"Hey! Stop thinking to yourself. Lillian and Nathaniel are step-siblings like us! It's crazy!" Daniel said with a smile!

I realized, Daniel is like my older brother. Well he is. I got closer to Daniel and hugged him then relaxed on top of him to annoy him

"Hey! Get off me!"

He threw me off and it was a big hot splash. Yikes~

It was only 8:00pm after we finished our showers and getting ready for bed, We made a truce that us 5 would make it. Yeah, Like that's going to work. Then I got some sort of vision in my mind. I-It was us 5! The ones who we've made a truce. There's the mastermind! What? Her name is Junko Enoshima? I'm going crazy, I am!
"Hey! Ryan! Let's go to bed, even if it isn't nighttime. Monokuma said to me we should get heaps of rest for tomorrow, yikes. What could that be I wonder!"
Well I closed my eyes slowly and had a relaxing dream actually.

(Been forever I know, will you
forgive me? Please check out Pizzaisbaeafpeeps
She writes amazing Fiolee fanfic. Anyway guys, I'm back! Bye guys!!!!!!!!)