Chapter 2: Brand New Area, Brand New Despair. Part 6/6 Confusion.

"The fevers was just in your heads"

The words Monomi had said echoed through my head. 4 People are gone now... 12 are left... This is horrible...

"Cheer up... She deserved what she did to Harold... Don't all be upset over nothing." Leon said.

Hmm... This is suspicious, what did Monomi just say before.

"Monomi, why did you just say "I did planted them but the fevers was just in your heads", what did you plant then?"

Monomi gave me a stare, a scared stare to be exact.

"I-I-I SHOOT MONOKUMA THEY'RE ONTO US!"

Both Monomi and Monokuma left, racing towards the elevator before floating upwards.

"DAMN IT! GET BACK HERE" Darwin shouted.

"Just forget about it, she's obviously here to mess with us not to be the good people!" Isabel said.

We all decided to just leave it be for now, but why was Monomi doing this towards us, I thought she was supposed to be the nice one. However she tricked us on thinking we have despair fevers and the fevers allowed them for one student to kill another one.
She is...

The Ultimate Despair.

Suddenly, I get this strange feeling, everything was dizziness, I see people drop like flies, one, two, three, BANG!

Down to the ground I go. Until I get a dream/vision. Or whatever it is.

"Ryan, Wake up you Baka!"

I open my eyes, but I must still be dreaming, I'm not at the school.

"Arggh, I got this."

"STOP NATHANIEL!"

Nathaniel, Lillian and Daniel were all there. It was like a big house party. All the students were there, even Wanda and Michelle, Lara and Harold. Monokuma and Monomi is there and they are humans? Huh? Theres others.

"Hey There Ryan! Welcome to Hope's Peak College." Said a Long pinked haired girl. She looked more like a detective really.

"Oh Kirigiri~Kun, I'm pretty sure he already had that" A boy with blonde short hair, looking posh and more of an asshole said towards Kirigiri

"Byakyua, Shut up already" The same boy said, but fatter... A lot fatter...

What's going on? Is this reality, But if this is reality, what am I in? What is it?

Then everything started going away again, disappearing until it was the normal students.

"What's going on?!" Darwin Shouted.

It looked like everyone had the same dream. Could this of been what Monomi did to us instead.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Then I wake up, I'm back to reality, or is it reality. I rub my eyes and what I see, Is truely crazy. The trial room is on fire, it's been exploded.

"Okay, Monomi grab Ryan, I'll grab the sleepy people." Monokuma ran to everyone and dragged them to the elevator.

"Monomi what's going on?" I asked.

"Honestly, We don't know Ryan." She grabbed after saying that and pulled me away as well.

What the hell is going on with Hope's Peak Academy?

Is this... A Dream?

(SUSPENSE! Thank you for reading, Yay I'm back! More to come, Chapter 3 around the corner, Is this Real life or only a dream? Find out in the next chapter)