PROLOGUE: The Beginning of The New Despair Part 3/3 The Introductions

1. "Hey Hey! I'm Lillian Tigerian! Nice to meet you!!" Lillian Tigerian, wow! I can't believe she is willing to be in an Academy full of normal kids like us, well towards her... I think.. Well, she is the Ultimate Pop Idol so she feels like everyone is not that great... I think..."Hey, I'm Ryan Martinez, nice to..." She took her finger and took her finger towards my lips and force me to stop talking in a nice way, somehow..."I know you, we went to Primary school together, did you forget me silly?" I took a second to think and remembered a memory of Lillian and I, we were great friends and she had a great voice, she went into an acapella group and we were separated until now. "Oh my! I remember you now!" She chuckled and gave me a hug, "I'm glad to see a familiar face here, I was really scared to be the only one who people think I act like I'm better than them, you know?" I chuckled with her and she walked off saying goodbye

2. "Oh Yeah! Introduction time...Hmmm....Oh... Right... I'm Nathaniel Smithaniel..." He started to ignore me yet again, he seems tired... Wait was his name Nathaniel Smithaniel? The Ultimate Gamer? He is amazing, I'm such a fan of his skills and I love his ways of playing, he is great at the popular games and even the terrible games that is impossible to beat. "Oh my, I'm Ryan Martinez, big fan of yours!" As soon as those words came out he wasn't even listening, he wasn't even looking at me, he wasn't even awake! Well as a gamer they have trouble sleeping, I best go talk to someone else now

3. "HEYYYYYYYYYY-YOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IT'S FIONA SIMPSON STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND I'M CRAZY EXCITED TO MEET YOU!!! WOOOO!" Wow, with personality like that she is obviously the Ultimate Hero I saw. She doesn't act like a girly girl, she acts more like a boy, a tomboy. "I'm Ryan Martinez, if things get out of wack, please save me, Hehehehe" She started laughing with me, wow, no one has ever laughed with me before, "You seem cool, we should hang out some more, for now, I need to talk to more people HAHAHAH! WOOOHOOOO!!!" She yelled out crazily and ran towards the furthest person there is. "Wow, she has some personality."

4. "W-What do you want f-from me...O-Oh right introductions, I-I'm Samuel Watterson... Now G-go away!" As soon as he said that he walked away, without even knowing my name, wait did he say his name was Samuel Watterson, he his the Ultimate Author, he made famous books from all over the world, though he is always a shut-in and he never shows his face to anyone, ever, well only his parents of course but he wrote books for everyone in the world, from babies to seniors he was amazing at what he did, but he is a very shy person and never talked to many people, he is acting strange.

5. "Good Morning the person standing in front of me, I am the given name Jasmine Jinson and with my looks, I thank you for talking to me." Wow, she was very foreign like, well her name is Jasmine Jinson, she is the Ultimate Actress, she has been in movies all over the world with famous actors and actresses along her side. "I'm Ryan Martinez, I shouldn't be talking to a famous Actress like you, I don't think I have the capability." She started to laugh in a cute,nice way, "Don't act so foolish, I'm still a normal human, just with golden globes and everything. Well, I'm going to talk to some other people, Bye now." She walked off with a smile, she is very beautiful.

6. "HEEEEE YAHHHHHH!!! Back off punk! Unless you want your face smashed!" Wow, he is aggressive, he actually scares me, "Hahahaha! Only joking, Anyway introduction time, the name's Harold Chander, ITS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!!!" He kept screaming in my ear until I told him to stop, "Hi, I'm Ryan Martinez" Wait what was his name again? Harold Chander? He is that famous fighter, that's right The Ultimate Fighter, I should keep an eye on him, I don't trust him, anyway more about Harold, he loves to fighter, anyone who messes with him, he'll get the feeling to fight them, he fights for justice and fights for evil, he even fought for his life! He is such a crazy guy, "Well Bye Now!" He walked off to a new stranger and acted like he acted to me.

7. "Bow down to me, Hehehe Just kidding! I'm Lara Vinosan, It's an honour to meet you" Lara Vinosan, Hmmm, Yeah... Yeah! Ultimate Princess! She is crazy royal, She is... Huh... Nothing interesting is there for Lara, "Hi I'm Ryan Martinez, your majesty" I did a little funny bow for her and she started to chuckle. "You are probably thinking I don't have much research, Yeah don't worry, I don't hate you for that" Thank god, but how did she know?! Anyway we both kept talking and chatting and then we finally said goodbye and walked off to someone new.

8. "Don't come any further, I'm Daniel Rose, That's all you need to know" Wow, with an embarrassing last name like that, it's obvious that he should have a boring talent, oh wait no he doesn't, He is the Ultimate Mafia Worker, he doesn't involve with the violence but he does alot of great works for different mafia's around the globe. "I-I'm Ryan Martinez..." He looked at me with a glare and he walked off with his hands in his pocket. "He does act like a Mafia worker"

9. "......." "......." "......" This girl does not seem to want to talk to me, I think I should start the conversation, "H-Hi I'm Ryan Martinez, Nice to meet you." She looked at me with her deep brown eyes, "Mmm, Hi..." She still hasn't told me her name and then like it was on Que she started to talk "I'm Isabel Stevenson.." Isabel Stevenson? Huh... She must be the missing person I couldn't find information about, for now her Ultimate is ???... Strange... Oh well, I'm sure in the future she will took about it.

10. "Aaron Gray, Nice to meet you Ryan Martinez" Huh?! How did he know my name! He must of over heard my conversations. Anyway, Aaron Gray is the Ultimate Artist, he made paintings for people all over the world, he made millions of dollars and he is the most famous painter right now to this date, "How did you know my name by the way?" He looked at me and smiled "You just looked like a Ryan Martinez to me, HAH! Just kidding I over heard your conversations." I smiled just to make him look like it was amusing then I walked away.

11. "Hey Hey Hey HEY! Alison Leann is my name name name NAME!" She just said 2 words 4 times, Hmm Alison Leann The Ultimate Sportswoman, she plays sports, host sporting events and just everything with sports, "Hi, I'm Ryan Martinez." She shook my hand with some aggression and then walked off. I better hurry up and talk to the rest I guess we will learn with each other on the way.

12. "W-wah! Don't look at my ugly face! It's terrible" He started to burst into tears "M-My Name is L-Leon Tsumiki" Leon Tsumiki? Oh Yeah! The Ultimate Doctor, he looks scared and upset about something, "Hey don't cry, it's ok!" He looked at me with his watery eyes, "R-Really? You don't think I'm U-Ugly?" I looked at him with a smile, "No, I think you are awesome. My name is Ryan Martinez, I like your name Leon" He started to smile and began to chuckle, he then walked off with a smile and talked to someone else. Leon Tsumiki was excellent with his doctor skills, he is quick and skillful, but he seems upset all of a sudden. I need to talk to someone up not.

13. "Hey you, stupid face, don't look at me with those ugly eyes, Oh introductions are happening right now, Whatever, My name is Michelle Cattin, now go away! I'm busy dancing" Wow, disrespectful little girl, wait little girl? She looks much younger than a highschooler, but Michelle Cattin is the Ultimate Dancer, she dances to traditional songs, pop songs and so much more, "Hi I'm Ryan Martinez, It's..." She slapped my face and gave an angry look "I don't care who you are, don't ever talk to me again!" She walked off and then continued to dance.

14. "My name is Darwin Darwinyama, To help you figure out my Ultimate Talent, I'm the Ultimate Electrician" Darwin Darwinyama has made so many electronics and has fixed every single electronic there is. "Hi I'm Ryan Martinez." He looked at me and then focused on some electronics. "Nice name." He then walked off with his wrench in his hand.

15. "My name is Wanda Beatz, Alkazam" She yelled out some magical words and disappeared from plain sight, Wanda Beatz is the Ultimate Magician. She participates in birthday parties and she even has her own tour show, she is great at magic just the best!

Well that's all the Introductions, what now? Hmm, I should of said that out aloud.