CHAPTER 2: Brand New Area Brand New Despair. Part 3/6 Feeling Feverish

It's not that easy getting sleep in this place. It's not the greatest feeling to know that you are trapped with a DANGEROUS BEAR that is willing to give us all despair and to get us all to kill each other, it's despicable. I think that's a good word. I best wake up now. I hear this knocking noise.

"KNOCKING NOISE?!" I screamed but no one could hear me.

Daniel was missing and I looked at the alarm clock, it was... 8AM! No wonder why everyone is scared... Wait shouldn't Daniel have the key.

"It's stuck!~ My key won't work"

I threw the sheets off and there I saw, blood marks on me. I was scratched up, was I attacked last night?

"Maybe he was attacked last night, Just like you were Daniel"

Daniel was attacked as well? I must of been last. I still can't quite hear who said that but I got up and saw a knife underneath the beds. It was under Daniel's bed. COULD WE OF BEEN NEXT?!

Then I saw a dark shadow, It... was... Alison?!

"Hey Ryan" As she said with a knife in her hand.

I'm screwed.

"ALISON STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Alison looked at me and dropped the knife, she was scared.

"I just wanted to leave, I'm sorry! Look I'll explain everything to the others." As soon as she said that, we both exited and she was already explaining what had happened.

"Sorry guys."

Everyone gave her strange looks then smiled and forgave her, we had breakfast and it was finally peaceful, until he showed up.

"Oh Hi guys~! Monomi is with me, all tied up! YOU WILL NOT TELL THEM WHO YOU REALLY ARE MONOMI! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

Monomi gave a mumbled response and was crying

"Anyway, Motive time. Time to learn your darkest sides." He said obnoxiously

He threw envelopes with letters in them, I looked for mine and picked it up. I slowly opened it and what was inside was full of despair. It must of been our biggest most darkest secrets. Everyone was giving out loud gasps and shivering. I hadn't looked at mine properly yet. It just said open to find your darkest secrets. I was about to open until I had a flashback. It was with Mum, Dad, Brother and Sister... And Daniel! It was one big happy family. Daniel wasn't like he is today. He was sort of like evil but not to me. He was the kindest to me. What happened?! I finally snapped out of it and opened my envelope and what I saw, was shocking.

"Ryan is not who you think he is, he is simply homosexual, to be exact, bisexual."

Wait. This isn't my secret. Everyone was looking with confused looks.

"Um this isn't my darkest secret, it just says that I'm homosexual of some type." Lillian said.

"Upupupup. It's to trick with your minds! Of course! Fine... here is the real one. He threw black envelopes"

Why did he say that exact movement? I decided to open it and what I saw was definitely despairful. However, It never said darkest secret in here. It had something to do with murder.

"If you don't kill someone in the next 48 hours, you will never have the opportunity to leave this place, you won't be able to use murder weapons to kill anymore, you will be stuck here forever. If you want me to help you pick someone in particular, I suggest you kill Ryan."

WHAT IS MY NAME DOING IN HERE?!

"YOU SICKO BEAR! I'D RATHER STAY IN HERE MY WHOLE LIFE THEN KILL MY BROTHER, RYAN" Daniel screamed walking to the bear.

"DANIEL STOP" about everyone shouted.

I had to do something, So I jumped and tackled him, He looked up at me and we both got up.

"Oh, also another motive! OooOooOoo... 3 of you have Despair Fever, 3 of you have Hope fever. I'll show you what the user has to obtain these fevers.

Despair:

Feeling faint.

Speaking in a different language.

Talking about murder.

Not being themselves.

However for hope it is:

Willing to sacrifice themself.

Non-stop ranting about hope.

Disappearing a lot then usual.

Not being themselves.

Oooo They both have not being themselves! Well, another thing to do, if someone has the fevers, place them in the medic room, One has pink and white to represent the Hope fever the other is dark and red to represent the despair fever. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Right, so our goal is to figure out who has the fevers? Let's see who has it.

"Guys, this is just his despairful saying, all we need is hope. Hope helps us to survive, Hope is a wonderful thing. H.O.P.E, Helpful, Organisation, Powerful and Exceptional." Leon said.

"Right grab him!" Isabel shouted.

Everyone grabbed him and placed him on the Hope fever side.

Right one down, 5 more to go. Let's keep an ear and eye out. WAIT

"Ahem, Monokuma, when did these fevers start?" I shouted

Monokuma waddled up to me and gave me a despair look

"This morning, Why?"

I looked at Alison and grabbed her.

"Let's talk Alison"

Alison started at me and then was speaking in a different language.

"Ciao! Mi Chiamo Alison desu"

Yeah, she is despairful. So I placed her on the despair side, then it was getting easier. I'll just tell you who it was.

Despair:

Alison.

Lara

Harold.

Then for Hope:

Leon.

Lillian.

Samuel.

"Hah! Wasn't that simple? Now you guys have 48 hours to kill someone remember. Like I said, Kill Ryan."

I stopped for a second then ignored him. It was time to get some sleep. Literally as soon as I said that, the Nighttime bell went off.

"As Second headmaster, I will now be presenting my announcement, Ahem: It is now officially 10pm, Please rest your beautiful heads on your pillows and let the comfort sweep you away to the next day. Make sure you're safe! Have a great night guys!"

So she is untied,

It was only 9 of us walking down the hallway to our dorms. I got in real quick to the bedroom and went straight to sleep.

>--Morning--<

I woke up a bit earlier this morning for some reason, it was 4am and I saw a shadow, they had a fry pan of some sort and knocked Daniel and I out. I saw a bright light coming straight to me. Am I dead? AM I DEAD?! REALLY DEAD?!

(Hey guys, as you noticed, this is my last part style, so now It'll be Chapter 14 the next time I see ya guys. Well, have a good day! Is Daniel and Ryan dead? Such suspense! MWUHAHAHAHHAHAHAH plus this one is long :D)