33.Ahaha... What?

I do not own these characters, i own plot x

———————————————————————————————

Hermione's POV- A couple weeks later

"Draco, get of me..." I whispered at i tried to study for my O.W.L.S. Draco had come over to study with me, but he just wanted to talk about Quidditch.

He smothered my cheek in kisses, "Promise you'll come to my game?"

"Yes! If you get off me so i can study!" He quickly jumped over, and went back over to his book.

"Fine." He mumbled, the. continued studying.

Oh how cute he was when he was focused...

                                                    ♔

"Ginerva Molly Weasley! Get your shit together! We need to leave!" I shouted from the door of our dorm.

I heard footsteps coming quickly my way.

Ginny came towards then did a spin, "Do i look okay?"

(minus hat :) )

"You look great!" I smiled, "But do you need a jumper?" It was the middle of winder now.
Speaking of winter... CHRISTMAS WAS COMING!

"No! I can take Blaise's!" She opened the door,
"Don't you need long pants?" She mocked my motherly act.

I looked down at my outfits, and rolled my eyes,

"No. I won't get cold!" I quickly spoke then follow Ginny out.

We went down stairs, and followed the crowd to the pitch.
"Who do you think will win?" I asked Ginny. I knew nothing about Quidditch, that's why i get all my needed information from Ginny and Harry.

"Slytherin! They are versing the Hufflepuffs after all." She rolled her eyes, "But nothing against Hufflepuffs! They are extremely good, it's just Slytherin has been the best this year."