23. The Boy With No Choice

I do not own any of these characters, i own plot line x

————————————————————————————

Hermione's POV (yes i know a lot of the pov is hermione's ) :

I wake up to a the sun on my face like every other morning. Today is like every other day. I blink my eyes a couple times to adjust to the light. That when i notice the strong, masculine arm, wrapped around my waist protectively.

Holy shit. I snogged Draco Malfoy...

Everything came running back into my mind. Everything from last night. Every word, movement, action.

Not did i just snog Draco Malfoy, i'm going on a date with him.

Ginny needs to know about this. Holy shitttttt.
I wonder what happen to Ginny last night...
I looked around the room and noticed no one was there... she spent the night with Blaise.

My huge train of thought was short lived when i felt something kiss my head, then kiss down past my ear, and onto my neck.
What he does to me... oh my merlin.

"Good morning. Also... You've got a hickey! You've got a hickeyyy!" He whisper yelled behind me.
I quickly put my hand over my neck, and attempted again to get up. Yet again i was stopped.

"Let go of me please. I don't want another incident of when i stayed in your dorm." I sighed, turning around to face him.

"Aww, i liked that morning. Possibly the best morning in my life." He smirked and slowly opened his eyes.
"Also, you look good with hickeys. I should give you more." His smirk grew, and i tried to get out of his grip again.

"What are you even trying to get up for?" He asked,
"To cover this hickey!" I squirmed a little bit more, but
obviously, since i'm dealing with Draco, i could escape.

"Noo! Don't cover it! You'll ruin my master piece!" He jokingly complained.
"You'll have plenty more chances to give me more 'master pieces', but for right now, i have to get up, cover this, then get ready.

"Fine." He mumbled, and let go of me. I walked over to the mirror, and with a flick of my wand, the hickey was covered. I then got changed into my robes, and walked but into the bedroom.
The only thing there was to look at, was a blonde, with no shirt on, who had just gotten out of bed, and was stretching.
Now that's a master piece.

"I know, i'm hot, but maybe not drool." He winked, and i snapped out of my gaze. My blood rushed to my face, and i quickly turned around.
"I wasn't staring." I said firmly. I heard footsteps behind me.
"Your face says something different." He laughed, and wrapped his arm around my waist from behind.
He whispered in my ear, "That's okay though, you can stare all you want."

My body quaked, and i spun around to kiss him. I kissed my hard, and he took a few steps back from the shock. He fell back into the bed. I sat in his lap, and continued.

The door opened, "Hey Mione! I've got so much to te- Oh my merlin." Of course Ginny comes in. Just my luck.

I dis-attach my lips from Draco's, then turn to a wide eyed Ginny. "I guess you've got a lot to tell me too." Ginny laughed awkwardly.

"Its all good, don't worry, we were just about to leave." I said, standing up from Draco's lap. He followed my movement.
"Well, we better me going. Bye Weaslette, hope there is nothing... gross around my dorm." Draco winked at Ginny, then followed me out the door, picking up his shirt from on the floor.