H A T E

Mattheo's POV

Could you ever imagine the satisfaction of slicing a woman's delicate skin with a knife? The way the skin breaks to open the flesh of her being. The way the blood drips down her body, calling you to help repair them?

Torturing her is my favourite. Seeing the way her eyes plead for me to stop. I used to love dominating women, but torturing them is my way to assert dominance.

They way they cry, beg you for your mercy. The way the tears drip down their pretty faces. See, I hadn't seen a pretty face like hers before. The way it captured my focus, and how I never wanted to look away. She was different. I take more pleasure in fucking her. I see her need to be loved, and depriving her of that is another way of torturing her, but in the most painful way.

I used magic to spell her dreams. I knew thinking that she had been saved by Draco would push her over the edge. Push her into submissiveness. She would do anything to keep that ferret alive. It's advantage I love to have over her. Force her to love me... forever.

Y/n's POV

I hate him. I could never love him... a monster. He stands over me, grinning... holding that goddam bat. I can see his mind ticking away with thoughts, dark thoughts I could only imagine. I open my mouth to speak, but he puts his finger over his lips... silencing me.

"Shhh, it's okay. This might hurt a little bit" he says. Suddenly, the bat collided with my body. I hear subtle cracks emanating from my ribs. I don't cry, or scream. I think of Draco. He's the only thing that's making this okay, that's making all of this okay. I know one day I will see him again, I don't care how long it takes.

After the bat had collided with my body many... many more times, it all stopped. "Wh-why" I manage to whimper out. Mattheo looks at me, his eyes swirling with the ghosts of his past. "You love another man. So I decided to try and beat it out of you. You will pledge your alligence to me and my father tonight, at a little party we're throwing. All the deatheater will be there, including Draco" he says. "D-Draco?" I say, a sense of hope rising within me.

"Yes fucking hell I just said that. Your love for him is sickening. At this 'party', you will accept a high status within the deatheaters in front of everyone we invite. In doing so, you will confess your love for me and tell your followers that you accept your new position, one of which cannot be broken.

"What do you mean... cannot be broken?" I ask. His eyes linger on my body, before his lips turn upwards into a dark smirk. "You'll be required to make the unbreakable vow" he says slowly. "No. I refuse" I say simply. "You don't have a choice" he replies.

I look to the ground, my soul breaking further than I thought it could possibly ever break. I know I don't have a choice. I take a deep breath and stay silent, waiting for Mattheo to continue speaking. "I'll summon Mary to clean you up. You have to start getting ready for the party tonight. It'll take a while to cover all those bruises" he grins as if it's all just one big fucking game to him. I nod my head. "Also, I'm picking what you wear so I don't want to hear any complaints" he says as he walks away and closes the door. Great.

Seconds later, Mary comes rushing in. She closes the door before shaking her head, taking in the brutal doings of Theo on my body. "Unbelievable" she says in a hushed tone. Let's get you in the bath, I took a healing potion from one of the house elves. I'll place it in the bath" she says. I give her a weak smile. A few minutes later she potters over to me from the bathroom and helps me up. She takes me to the bathroom and undresses me, aiding me into the warm bath. Almost instantly after hitting the water, I feel my insides begin to heal. Unfortunately, the potion only did so much on the outside... with all of the ugly bruises and carvings still laid bare on my back.