Muichiro x Pregnant Reader

Thank you @Tabio-sama for requesting! Sorry it took so long, I was updating my other stories and school... ugh I can't even bring it up :) Yes they're aged up to an appropriate age! Anyways enjoy!
Back to story
Everyone knew about the famous Mist Pillar: Tokito Muichiro, along with his wife the (b/c) pillar: (L/n) (Y/n).
Though for the past few months (Y/n) has been given time off... because she was pregnant. Yes Tokito Muichiro was the father, and he ALWAYS made sure (Y/n) was alright.
"(Y/n)! Don't go in the kitchen, they're sharp objects!"
"(Y/n)! Aren't you tired, go take a break!"
"(Y/n)! Be careful, you can get hurt!"
These were the sentences (Y/n) often heard these past few 9 months. Yes she was careful, but the constant nagging of Muichiro was a bit much.
She didn't mind it at first till she was fed up with it.

"MUICHIRO, THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO BE CONSTANTLY WATCHING OVER ME! I WILL BE FINE, I CAN STILL DO THINGS!" (Y/n) snapped. She had pregnancy mood swings, along with that she was at wits end with his nagging. Though what she failed to realize, was that he had gone intentions, he just wanted to keep his unborn child and wife safe.
Muichiro looked down guiltily and didn't know whether to be offended, angry or sorry.
"IM JUST TRYING TO KEEP YOU SAFE!" Muichiro snapped, he didn't want to yell, but he wanted to get the point across that he cared. He thought she knew he cared by watching over her, even giving away a few missions so that he could take car of her.
The fight went on for a while till the Mist Pillar stormed out of their shared estate. (Y/n) realized what she'd done and tried to go after him. But being nine month pregnant takes a toll on your mobility, so she uses her breaths to speed up.
Right when she was about to catch up his form walking away was getting blurry, and mist was spreading. She then realized he was using his mist breathing to confuse her.
Muichiro heard her coming and had taken a deep breath himself, "Total Concentration Mist Breathing, Seventh Form, Obscuring clouds."
Though he forgot that he'd used this on (Y/n) many times during training and she could've easily caught him, for she knew his movement pattern. But she didn't, she let him go, knowing he needed his space.
Timeskip 1 week
(Y/n) was still upset with herself for snapping at Muichiro. Muichiro had been taking every mission he could, just so that he could clear his once empty mind.
But no matter how many missions he did, he would always wonder how (Y/n) was doing. He just shook his head and focused on his mission.
*CLATTER*
(Y/n) had dropped the bowl of food she was carrying. A searing pain in her abdomen, and she knew what this meant.
The babies coming
(Y/n) immediately called her crow, (c/n) to send a message to Shinobu.
Shinobu came as fast as she could, knowing this was an emergency. She even sent a message to Muichiro to come back as soon as possible.
Shinobu got ready to deliver the baby, (Y/n) writhing in the pain of contractions.
To Muichiro POV
"There the damned demon is gone." I thought.
"CAW CAW! TOKITO MUICHIRO MESSAGE!" A crow called out, I looked up and saw it was Shinobu's crow. I put my arm out for the crow to land on, it came down pretty fast.
"THE BABY IS COMING I REPEAT THE MESSAGE THE BABY IS COMING!" The crow yelled even though it was right next to my ear.
Though I didn't seem very loud compared to the fuzzy feeling in my head, "The baby... baby... is coming? WAIT THE BABY IS COMING?!"
I had a mental breakdown realizing that the baby was coming.
I didn't wait a moment to start running to her, "Don't worry (Y/n) I'm coming!"
Back to (Y/n)
"Alright (Y/n) you're going to need to start pushing soon." Shinobu advised. (Y/n) had been in labor for almost a while day now, but it felt like years for (Y/n). The pain was excruciating, she just wished Muichiro was here with her. To whisper in her ear, that it would be okay and the pain would be over soon.
(Y/n) nodded her head, and Shinobu got ready to help conceive the baby.
"Alright! Push!" Shinobu ordered. (Y/n) started pushing, feeling like her body was being cut in half.
To Muichiro
Right then Muichiro burst through the door, looking around frantically, looking for (Y/n). He could hear yelling in the butterfl(3)y estate and ran straight here.
"(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU?" Muichiro shouted. Then Aoi came and led him to her room.
"AHHHH!" (Y/n) cried. Muichiro immediately went in to comfort his hurting wife.
"I'm here (Y/n)! It's okay, just think we'll have a baby after this!" Muichiro cooed in her ear.
(Y/n) visibly relaxed seeing Muichiro there with her, and got ready to push again.
For the next few minutes was the screaming of the (b/c) pillar, until more 2 more shrill scrams got mixed in.
"They're twins!" Shinobu congratulated. "Both boys!" (Y/n) panted and started to relax, seeing as the worst was over.
Muichiro would've rocked his poor hand if he wasn't in a rush to see his new kids.
"They look like both of us (Y/n)... there perfect." Muichiro said softly, he had a soft smile on his face. (Y/n) held out her arms to indicate she wanted to hold them.
Muichiro gave the twins to her, one had mint eyes and (h/c) hair with (f/c) tips. The other had (e/c) eyes with black hair and mint tips.
"We will name this one (black and mint haired baby) Tokito Yuichiro and this one (other baby) Tokito (C/n)." (Y/n) cooed, she gave them a kiss on the foreheads tenderly. (Y/n) then looked at Muichiro, "We're parents Mui... we did it. And I'm sorry for snapping at you."
Muichiro didn't care about the fight and gave her a soft passionate kiss on the lips, "Dont worry about that, but I'll be the best father I can be for the kids. And the best husband I can for you (Y/n) my love."
(Y/n) smiled and looked at their kids, "Dont worry Mommy and Daddy will always protect you."