Yandere Muichiro x Tsuguko Reader

Thank you for requesting @NFMAH_123 Feel free to request as many times as you want :)
Back to Story
"Sanemi please present your tsuguko." Oyakata-sama said. Sanemi stepped to the side revealing a (s/c) girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She was observing the people around her, but the one that caught her eye was a boy with mint eyes. He had mint eyes and black with mint tips, and he was staring at the sky. He felt someone looking at him and he looked in her direction. She quickly looked away while the mint haired boy was fixated on staring at her.
Unbeknownst to her, that was the moment he decided...
"She's mine"

(Timeskip 1 week)
This whole week has been pretty peculiar for (Y/n). She learned that the mint eyed boys name was Tokito Muichiro, the mist pillar. Everyone she had tried to get close to has mysteriously disappeared, and everyone seems to be avoiding her.
*WAM*
(Y/n) got hit in the head with a wood katana.
"Are you okay (L/n)?" (R/S/N) (random slyer name) asked. (Y/n) was busy thinking instead of paying attention in training.
"Sorry (R/S/N)." (Y/n) apologized. "It's just... this week had been pretty weird..."
"Shoot! I have to go on a mission!" (R/S/N) said cutting (Y/n) off. (Y/n) nodded when she opened the door to the dojo, outside was Tokito Muichiro. He looked dazed and out of it, but right when he saw (Y/n) his attention seemed to be all on her.
"Hey Mui-kun!" (Y/n) smiled. Muichiro aloud her to call him by a nickname.
"Hi (Y/n)... what were you doing?" Muichiro asked eyeing her head.
"Do I have something on my face?" (Y/n) asked wiping her face. Muichiro shook his head and pointed at the side of her head. She reached her hand up and when she touched it, it stung.
"Ahhhh," (Y/n) hissed, she must've hit her head to hard during training. "Sorry I was training with (R/S/N) and he hit my head."
Muichiro tried to hide his rage, and she didn't notice the vein showing on his forehead.
"Ah I have to go." Muichiro seethed.
"Awwwww." (Y/n) pouted.
A little something about Muichiro... he thought (Y/n) was absolutely... addicting.
She was absolutely perfect to him, and he would do anything to make sure she was his.
Muichiro quickly walked away, while (Y/n) wondered where he always went.
"Following him won't hurt..." (Y/n) reasoned with herself.
Muichiro POV
"Where did that bastard go?" I seethed.
How dare he hurt her?
How could he hurt someone so... perfect?
I finally found him, he was about to kill a demon.
"AGH!" He cried out in pain. I stabbed him right in the gut, his yells are so satisfying... this is what he gets for hurting my pressings (Y/n).
The demon seemed to finish him off for me, "Stay away from (Y/n), oh wait you're never going to be able to see her again." I seethed. I heard a gasp in the trees...
(Y/n)'s POV 2 minutes earlier
I saw Muichiro stab (R/S/N) through the gut. I stifled a scream, why is he doing this?
I saw the demon stab (R/S/N) and he started mutilating his body.
"Stay away from (Y/n), oh wait you'll never be able to see her again." Muichiro growled. I couldn't stifle the gasp that crawled up my throat. He immediately turned around in my direction, he looked scary with that icey glare.
I quickly ran to Oyakata- sama's estate, he was sitting on his engawa.
"Oyakata-sama! I'm sorry to bother you, but I need your help!" I said panting. I'd run all the way there, and I'm pretty sure Muichiro followed me.
"What's wrong my child?" Oyakata-sama asked in his calming voice.
"I-I saw Muichiro kill a slayer, saying for him to stay away from me." I said quietly. I was scared Muichiro was listening at this very moment.
"I know... he got caught before. I told him to stop, or else I would force retire him." Oyakata-sama said. "My advice to you is to...

Run

At that moment Muichiro came out from a tree, with his katana drawn.
"Are you really going to run from me (Y/n)." He said it like a stamens not a question. He said this with a crazed smile, his eyes showed pure insanity.
(Y/n) immediately started to run from the estate, she had no idea where to go. The only thing going through her mind, was to get away from Tokito Muichiro.
That's when a horde of demons decided to come, "Shit, now is really not the time!" I started to fight my way through the horde, when I felt something hit the base of my neck.
"Night night (Y/n), remember you're mine," Muichiro whispered.
(Timeskip 3 years)
"I hardly remember my life without Muichiro... he has cared for me... but I have to be a good girl, or I get a punishment."
I was barely holding onto my minuscule sanity I had left, but Muichiro was very... persistent.
*CREEK*
The door to my ro- no that's not even the word I would use to describe it, a better way to put it is, my prison. Muichiro came in with his crazed smile, no one ever suspected Muichiro was the cause of my disappearance, he'd mastered the poker face. Oyakata-sama and the rest of the pillars had mysteriously'disappeared.'
But that's not what happened, Muichiro had eliminated them one by one.
He walked over to me, and started lathering me in his kisses.
"Always remember (Y/n), you're mine."