Kagaya x Daughter! Sister! Reader x Kiriya

Kagaya isn't blind in this! And thank you for requesting @_chillandnetflix_ ! Feel free to request again!

Back to story

(Y/n) knew it was dumb, though she couldn't help it. She simply couldn't do it...

"I'm so sorry Kiriya." She cried into her brother's yukata. Kiriya was unresponsive looking at his now sharp nails, and heightened senses. They were playing hide and seek, when he ran into the forest to his from (Y/n)... he just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. "Shit...I really fucked up this time."

There was a demon, though (Y/n) showed up too late. The demon had almost killed him, though (Y/n) slayed it before it could. The blood of the demon got into Kiriya's wounds, ultimately turning him into a demon. Kiriya struggled to remember his fuzzy memories, though somehow he remembered his Nee-San.

Kiriya gingerly wrapped his little arms around (Y/n), who held him dearly to her chest. She knew exactly what the Corp would say... what her father would say. She didn't even care about how disappointed they'd be in her, she just wanted her little brother back.

"I-I'm so sorry Riya!" She cried, using his nickname she gave him when they were little. Kiriya only hugged her back, unable to give her a vocal answer. (Y/n) eventually calmed down, "Okay Riya, we have to get back now." She tried to smile. Kiriya gave her a little nod of his head, and (Y/n) picked him up on her back, just like when they were little.

Timeskip 3 days

It had been three days since (Y/n) had brought Kiriya back, only the Ubuyashiki family knew about what happened to Kiriya. (Y/n) was severely punished, though vowed to protect him, just like how Tanjiro does for his sister. Her mother was severely disappointed in her, though her Father was upset, he was more understanding.

"Alright Kiriya, saw ah." (Y/n) showed him the picture of an A. She was forbidden from going on missions for a while, though she used this time to her advantage. (Y/n) was trying to teach him how to talk again, which he struggled with a lot.

That's when the shoji door opened, and (Y/n) turned to see her father there. He was giving her a gentle smile, admiring how his little girl turned out. She was a fine young lady, raised to be polite, though she was strong. She had to be, she wasn't a Pillar in the Demon Slayer Corp for nothing.

"Hello Oto-San." (Y/n) smiled. Kagaya then sat next to (Y/n), and watched her teach Kiriya how to talk again.

Timeskip 1 hour

There was a Pillar meeting going on, which (Y/n) had to attend since she was a Pillar. And not only that, but she was the sole caretaker of Kiriya, and the whole point of the meeting was to introduce him to the other Pillars. Although there was something a bit difficult about this, none of the other Pillars knew (Y/n) and Kiriya were Kagaya's children, hell they didn't know Kiriya existed.

Both (Y/n) and Kiriya were behind the wall, waiting for their signal to come out. Which right then Kagaya waved his hand, indicating for them to come out.

"And I have some news... the (C/P) Pillar... is my daughter." He revealed. Though before the Pillars could say anything, (Y/n) stepped out, little Kiriya by her side.

"Demon!" They all exclaimed, getting their weapons ready.

"Stop!" Kagaya ordered.

"But Mast-

"I said stop. This is my son Ubuyashiki Kiriya. And as you can see, he has been turned into a demon." Kagaya said solemnly. "I would like you to accept him, just as when you accepted Nezuko."