Part 24

Hello guys, Thank you guys for your support & I love you.

I's pov

Police entered and shot Kabir.

Vansh smirked looking at Riddhima. Recalling the inspector calling him and informing him about Ishaani and Kabir's visit.

Fb starts

Ins: They came both of them as you were expected, to make sure you're in jail.

V: Please come to Vr mansion, we have pieces of evidence against them.

Fb ends

I(screams): NOOOOOOOO MY KABIR

His leg was bleeding, And Ishaani looked with rage at Vansh and Riddhima.

I: You both are the reason why he is injured, I will not spare you (she lifts up the gun and directed toward Vansh), I was intending to finish you and your family to take revenge for mom's death, yet now, After shooting Kabir, Mera Junoon, My love, and obsession, I will let you live your life feeling pity for yourself, This is will be the best punishment for touching what is mine. (,(looking at Riddhima) You love her, right? more than yourself, Look, What will your love do to her.

I shot toward Riddhima but was shocked to see Kabir in front of Vansh. Both of them moved to save her yet the bullet pierced Kabir's heart.

I(SHouts): NOOOOOOOOOO KABIR DON'T DIE 

R's pov

I was shocked as Kabir fell dead immediately, I breakdown on my knees crying and sobbing while Vansh holding me stunned.

The inspector came toward her to catch her, however, she lifts up the gun toward him.

I: Don't come closer.

He walked one step more.

I: You will never be able to send me behind bars. Never ever,(looking at both of us), Your life will be poisoned because our death happened due to you. Goodbye.

She shot her head and fell near Kabir.

I felt the world is moving around me and I collapsed unconscious feeling the wetness between my legs.

R(before closing my eyes): Vansh, Our baby, Save him.

V's pov

I carried her jogging to the car and drove crazily, Remembering her last words, Baby? She hid this big matter, What if something happens to them both? I can't pull myself out of it.

Walking through the corridor of the hospital.

V(shouting): Please help, she is bleeding, She is pregnant, save them.

They took her hurriedly inside. I had tears, God, Not her too, I have no one now but her.

After some time

D: Mr. Raisingania, Your wife is fine now.

V: And the baby?

D: He barely survived, Make sure she is away from the tension.

V(happily): Thank you doc.

I walked inside the room, and she was sleeping deeply, I kissed her forehead affectionately.

 I put my hand on her stomach, leaning my face to her belly.

V: Hello baby, I am glad nothing happened to you, You are my strong baby. You and your mom scared your daddy, You made me run like crazy people. Thank god you both are fit.

I kissed there and she opened her eyes smiling at me. While I stared at her in rage.

R: Thank you for saving us.

V: Baby, tell your mother not to talk with me. She suddenly remembers that I am also a part of your life.

R: I am sorry, I wanted to tell you when everything is sorted out.

V: Baby, tell her that she put your and her's life in danger.

R: I was sure, you will protect us.

V: Tell her I won't fall for this.

R's pov

He is so angry, He has full rights to be, But I can't take his ignorance.I know how to persuade my hubby to speak with me.

R: AAHHHHHHHHH

V(startled): What happened to you? Do you feel pain? Where?

R: Vansh here.

V(searching): where?

R: I'll show you, come closer.

V(confused): What?

R(holding his cheeks): The pain is inside my heart, baby, Ohhh my hubby is so cute.

V: You tricked me.

R: Yes, love, You can't stay angry with me.

V(smiled still holding his face between her hands): I can't,I was so tensed about your health, Sweetheart, don't scare me again.

R: Never, baby. Vansh, He died because of me, to save me.

V: I am glad you are fit, He was obsessed crazily about you but at least he did a good thing before dying, he saved my lifelines.

R: Don't iterate what you've done, You stood in front to take the bullet. I would have died if something happened to you.

V: I can't afford to lose you, Sweetheart. It was the only way to protect you.

R: You're right, Kabir did a great thing, although he was so evil, he protected us, the three of us.

Vansh I don't like the hospital smell, Yuck, Please let's go, or else I will vomit here.

V: Ok ok let's go, let me talk with the doc first.

The journey to the house was silent as my Jaan slept again, Sleepyhead. We arrived home and I didn't feel like waking her up, carrying her I adjusted her on the bed and covered her properly.

I started searching on the internet and reading articles about pregnant women.

Heh, If some clairvoyant had told me just 4 months back that I will be reading about these things, I would have called the mental asylum to take him. Overall, I am ready to do anything for My sweetheart, My Jaan

SO I am really done with the evil, so I killed them both lol, Let's see how Vansh will handle pregnant Riddhima, Suggest what you want dears, Love you.