Part 17

Hello guys, Thank you for everything, I love you.

A few days later

R's pov

I was in mom's room, talking with her.

R: Mom, I am sorry, I did not find your culprit yet, But I know that he is someone close to me, I just hope my doubt will be wrong, I am doubting someone, however, I assure you that the truth will be exposed soon.

She opened her eyes suddenly, and I was startled for a sec and then I shouted.

R:VAAANSH VAAANSH

He and Ishaani came running and they were shocked too.then mom closed her eyes again.

V: What happened to her? Why did she shut her eyes again?

R(happily): It's quite normal, it means she is recovering and responding to the treatment.

V(hugging me): Oh my god, thank you...Thank you. Finally, mom will wake up.

He hugged Ishaani and she reciprocated smiling.

I: Thank you babhi, Just because of you all of this was possible.

R(smiling): You are welcome, it was my duty.

I: No no not at all, Bhai, You have to give her a treat.

V: Of course, Today, I will give her anything, Just ask Riddhima.

R: I will think about it later.

V: When will she wake up?

R: Soon, she will open her eyes and we'll know what happened during that night.

V: Yes, Now I am sure she will.

He kissed her hand and her forehead, I love his bond with his mom, He is more attached to her than Ishaani.

We walked out returning to our room.

V: You gift me the best thing of my life, How may I pay you back for it?

R(fake anger): Payback? with your wife? she is my mother too, I am glad I have a mother now.

V(smiling): I am still indebted to you, my love.

R: then you have to do things for me.

V: What?

R: Always keep faith in me and love me. (keeping my head on his shoulder) I want to ask you something, May i?

V: We're one now, You don't have to take permission, ask me directly.

R: I've noticed that you are more closed to mom than Ishaani, why?

V: Ahh, she is not her real daughter, actually, Ishaani is my cousin, Her mom was my aunt and She died, That's why mom took care of her since her childhood, she keeps always her guards up. due to that, we don't share a bond like the other siblings, however, I love her as my sister and I respect her personality.

R: Oh I get it now, She still feels that she doesn't belong here to someone, it's so sad. I will try to break the ice.

V: I know, If you can melt the Vansh Raisingania, it means you can do anything.

R: Of course, being "The Mrs. Raisingania", It's piece of cake for me.

V: So much arrogance.

R: Like hubby like wifey. Vansh I want to see the footage, If my car hit someone, Then he must be someone who drove it, I doubt something, Please can you show me?

V: Of course, hold on, Please.

He went and returned after a while.

V: Look carefully, I don't understand anything, The investigators still assure me that you drove the car a few hours before the incident, they can't get to anything else.

I examined it carefully, I remember this day, It was a party at my friend's house. But I can't remember what occurred during the night, I remembered just sleeping there at her house.

R: This night, I drove all the way to Sejal's house, but I slept there. When the accident occurred?

V: At 12 O CLOCK.

R: I reached there by 9 and I did not go out again.

I held my phone and called my friend, putting the phone on speaker mode.

S: Hello Riddhima, Yaar where were you all this time, You forget your friend after your marriage.

R: Sejal, listen to me carefully, We will talk later about it, You remembered your birthday's party?

S: Of course, I remember it, Who can forget it?

R: I slept in your house right?

S: Of course you did, Why are you asking these weird questions.

R: You still have the videos of the party?

S: I do.

R: Ok, I will see you tonight, I want to see it if you don't mind.

S: Why would I mind? You can come dear.

R: Thank you and see you.by

I hang up the phone.

V: Something is wrong with the party.

R: When I remember it, something is really off, I slept or fainted suddenly there, I woke up in the morning and I (realizing) damn, I found a trace on the car but I did not doubt it.How stupid I was!

V: Now The answers are with Sejal, we'll know tonight.

The night

I called Sejal again.

R: I will come now, wait for me.

S: Ok dear, I am waiting.

V: let's go.

We drove to her house only to find the door opened. How careless of Sejal.

R: Vansh, wait for me, I will come.

He nodded and I moved toward the door knocking but no response!

R: Sejal,Where are you? Se..(SHOUTED) SEJAAAAAAL 

V's pov

I rushed inside after hearing her scream only to see her looking at a certain corner shivering...I followed where she was seeing and my eyes widened! Sejal is drowning in her blood!

"You did not tell me dears what you prefer to read in this story, I will wait for your pov, do tell me please"