Part 9

Hey guys, thanks again for your lovely comments, I love you all.
THE MORNING
V's pov
I woke up and found me and riddhima hugging each other why it seems so right? As if we belong to each other, I  looked at her intoxicated by her look and pecked her forehead.
She moved a little and opened her eyes.realizing our proximity, she stood up and walked toward the washroom.
Well, I can't figure out how I feel toward her but it's a strong feeling, she is attracting me.I won't leave her now.
A loud voice downstairs woke me up from my thoughts. Aryan's voice!
Ar's pov
I walked inside the VR mansion angrily.
Ar:RIDDHIMAAA RIDDHIMAAA
I saw Vansh is coming toward me.
I held his collar angrily.
Ar: you had the bravery to intimidate her using me?
V's pov
I don't know what to say, he has full rights to react like this.
V: Aryan, I am sorry.
Ar: you're sorry? you ass***.
He punches me in the face, I deserve it for slapping Riddhima.
R: Bhaai
He walked to her and hugged her.
Ar: my baby sister, I missed you. I know now why you behaved like that, he threatened you right? now let's go home, you'll not live here anymore.
Riddhima glanced at me and then at Aryan.
R: no no Bhai it's all changed now, we're happy with each other.
If I said I was dumbfounded it would be an understatement, I can't describe my state now.
Ar: what? are you mad? this blackmailer?
R: Bhai please don't call him that, he is no longer blackmailing me. please can't you trust your little sister?
Ar(sigh):i do but he
R: I know he was wrong, but he was misunderstanding the situation, now everything is clear. and I wanna give our relationship a chance.
I loved how she handled the situation, how she pleaded her Bhai to comprehend my reasons, this woman is wonderful and I am lucky to have her as my wife.
Ar: then ok for my sister it's your last opportunity, if you ever hurt her again, you'll see the worse of me.
V: I am sorry, I will never hurt her again, I'll always protect her with my life.
Ar(hugging her): call me if you ever need me here.
He walked away and she held his hand. folding her hands together.
R: I am so sorry for the last time, I was
V: forced, I am sorry.it was me who told her to do so.
Ar: I know, don't cry, your tears hurt me.
Their bond is amazing, I loved it.
I have a sister but we barely talk. I haven't seen her for a while . I will call her later.
He bid farewell to her and moved out of our house.
I hugged her happily.
V:thank you for giving our marriage another chance.
R:i was unsure if you wanted the same.
V:of course I want to stay in this relationship.can you consider me again as your friend?
R's pov
His eyes were optimistic and I smiled.everyone deserve to be forgiven for his mistakes especially if it is unknowingly.
R:of course silly, you are my friend.
V:i am very bad friend.
R:vansh I really forgive you, I cursed you at the beginning because I did not know what made you do that, but not anymore. i will help you whoever the culprit is we'll punish him ok?
V: thank you, sweetheart,I am really lucky to have such an awesome friend.
R: well I know I am perfect anyone would love to be my friend.
I laughed at the sight of her mimicking my words.
V: it's my line.
R: well, a month is more than enough to get affected by your attitude dear.
V: oh it's 2 months, one of friendship and another one of our weddings.
R: yes, I missed the old days, going to have dinner, ice cream...etc
V: we'll refresh it then, let's go.
R: where?
V: out, let's be free.
R: great idea ,let's go.
He drove us and bought chocolate ice cream, my favourite, actually it's our favourite. we loved it both.
V: you wanna go for a walk near the beach.
R:yaaay vansh you are so good, I am excited. i love the sea.
V's pov
She is an adorable cute kid, if she will feel this happy, I will bring her everyday here, just to see her smile.
I held her hand and she gazed at me then smiled .we are both more comfortable with each other, her noze has some ice cream stains , and I started to wipe it,I don't know how my eyes traveled to her lips, it was like  inviting me , and i couldn't deny myself
F*** the logic.i will follow what my heart says, and it seems like my heart started beating for her, only for her.

No kabir in this part, because I am intending to make his presence so special😁😁.

So how is it dears?Do as always tell me with full rights what you wanna find in this story.And forgive me for the mistakes.love you 😘🤩