Part 23

Hi sweeties, This is the new part for you, Love you, And thank you for your sweet comments.

V's pov

She is acting weird moreover she seems as if she doesn't have energy inside her.

She ran suddenly throwing out and I followed her patting her back softly.

V: Baby, you are ill, let's go to the doctor.

R: No, I can't, I am fine.

V: Look at yourself, you can't even stand up properly.

As I expected she fell between my arms, with eyes closed.

R: No Vansh, don't call the doctor. It will expose everything. I am just feeling dizzy. I will be fine, I promise.

V: I  don't care about the plan, your safety is more important.

R(with pleading eyes): please.

V(obliged): Fine, If you feel it again, tell me,I will take you to the hospital.

R(sitting): look at me, I am fine.

V: Fine, I will go to the washroom.

R's pov

I received a call, and I was talking with someone, just then Vansh shouted from the bathroom. Oh, this man! He will make her know his presence.

I knocked at the door.

R: Vansh, what's wrong with you?

V: Emm nothing, I fell.

I laughed from behind the door at him.

R: Are you a child, can't you walk properly?

V: Look who is speaking, with every step you fell and I have to handle you.

R(angrily): It's your duty Mr, You didn't show some generosity on me.

V(opening the door): Yes, it is, baby, my favorite duty.

Ishaani knocked on the door.

I: Babhi 

We looked at the door shocked, damn it.

R: Haa Ishaani?

I: Open the door,I want to speak with you.

R: em one minute,(whispering) you have to hide somewhere?

V: I will feel so grateful if you show me where?

R: washroom, go.

He went hurriedly and I opened the door for her smiling.

R: Ishaani, do you need help with something?

I: Ha babhi, Can I borrow your jewelry, I will attend a party today, And I don't have something to wear.

R: Em, of course, I will give it to you.

I handed it to her and she walked out. I realized I was super tensed, I breath out & closed the door.

R: Vansh, you can come out now.

V: I have a doubt.

R: What's it?

V: Give me your phone.

I gave it to him perplexed and he was looking attentively.

V: So, This is why? I need you to do something. (secret conversation)

I's pov

I was holding my phone when Riddhima came.

I: Babhi, You?

R: Actually, I wanted to give you this necklace, It will suit you , How is it?

I: Wow, Amazing, Thank you.

R: Try it, I want to see how good you will look wearing it.

I: Sure babhi.

She went and wear it and came showing me.

R: So beautiful. You'll go now?

I: No after an hour.

R: Enjoy dear.

V's pov

She returned to our room.

R: I don't understand, what's the use of all this?

V: You'll know soon. Just be patient, Love.

I's pov

I got myself ready and went out of the house, I am stuck in my own lie, So I have to go out.

Leaving the mansion, I drove my car to a certain place.

R's pov

Making sure she left, Vansh signaled me to check the CCTV camera's records.

I played the video confused at what Vansh was implying by all this, Ishaani talked on the phone after borrowing my pieces of jewelry.

I: What the hell, Kabir? Did you start imagining things? You said you heard Vansh's voice.

I went there and searched, he wasn't there.

I: Don't give me this lecture, don't forget that I gave you the knife on which his fingerprints to blame him for the murder you committed.

I: Oh hello, I know you did it to save me, However, I am doing my part of the plan too, to reunite you again with Riddhima.

I: Then, Ok deal.

I widened my eyes with shock, tears started falling. Kabir is helping her, He was talking with me when Vansh shouted. Shit!

He took me in his arms trying to calm me down while I was a mess, crying, and weeling.

R: Vansh, How could he? I've known him for years, He betrayed me.

V: Shh I know, You have to get a hold of yourself, for us, They can't defeat us so early.

R: How did you know? 

V: When she came into the room, I was watching her out from the washroom, She was searching for something While you were busy looking for your jewelry, Ishaani hates parties, I can assure you this fact, moreover, she despises wearing jewelry. So obviously, she has a motive for coming here.

R: You checked my phone because you wanted to see who could have heard your voice?

V: Yeah, you spoke with Kabir, He is the only one who could have told her.

R: They team-up together, killing Sejal, trying to kill you and mom. And tearing us apart.

A clapping sound was heard. It was Ishaani along with Kabir.

I: So intelligent mia,biwi, Now, The game is on the display of everyone. Right, Kabir?

K: Yeah, I will fulfill my promise and get rid of him, not only for you but also to get back my Riddu, my love.

R(shouting): You are disgusting Kabir, So inferior. I hate you.

K: Even though you do, I have a love for both of us, we'll stay happy with it.

V: SHut the f** up you murderer, You killed that innocent girl.

K: Oh What was her name? Sejal right? I am sorry Riddu baby, I was forced to blame this ass*** , however that plan flopped. I am sorry again, close your eyes baby, Your hubby has to die too.

He left his hand and shot.

SO how was it cuties, I love always to read your pov because it helps me to know what you prefer to read next, so keep supporting me, I love you.
By the way,who's helping Vansh, I won't be shocked if it is Sia or Ragini? I am curious.