Part 16 (mature)

Hello guys,thank you very much for reading my story,Usually i myself don't feel so comfortable with mature contenus ,however i have to include it,forgive me if you feel uncomfortable with this part and I love you.

Dears, skip it as I don't want to ruin your innocent minds.

*************************************begining of mature part***********************

R's pov

I felt my body tensed, I am ready for this moment but still, I have no idea about intimacy.

He kissed my eyes, my cheeks and bite my jawline and I moaned feeling the atmosphere turned to be so hot and intoxicating. Then he captured my lips letting out tongues fought for dominance, He pinched my waist and I melted, Then he bit on my sensitive spot in my neck leaving his marks. he traveled to my breast kissing above the fabric. Furthermore, He pulled my dress down, Feeling the contact of his lips with my breast I moaned loudly and he started sucking while playing with the other one. I was a total moaning mess I held his neck pulling him toward my lips and we started kissing, chewing each other's lips. His hands held mine guiding it to the shirt buttons and I started opening his shirt and he threw it away. I started touching his chest. Getting rid of my dress completely I felt conscious suddenly about my state in front of him. I tried to cover myself but he stopped my hand.

V(huskily): Now we'll be one, You'll be mine and I'll be yours. The moment you feel uneasy, stop me, sweetheart.

R: I am already yours, and I can blindly trust you.

V: I love you.

R(whispered): I love you too, now enough talking. (winking at him) get back to work.

V: Gladly.

He bites my breasts again, then my waist, then my belly button, And I started feeling wet down.

R(moaning):Va..n..sh

He smirked looking at me, next he teased me by touching my clit over my panties.

V: You are so wet baby, you want me this much (and I am damn embarrassed while writing all of that 🤭🤭🤭)

R(closing my eyes): H..a I want you so much. Mark me.

V: Open your eyes

Hearing his demanding voice, I looked at him while he used his finger to built an immense pleasure inside of me, I was moaning continually while he adds another till I cum on his hand.

V: I can't wait anymore dear, it will hurt at the beginning but you'll be fine love.

I blinked my eyes at him giving my consent, He entered me and I hissed in pain.

Tears started appearing in my eyes and he kissed them both.

V: I am so sorry baby, I hurt you.

I shushed him by kissing him signalling him to move, over and above after some thrusts the pleasure replaced the pain and I was moaning while he was groaning till we reached our climax.

He took me closer in his chest covering our naked bodies.

V: I love you, sweetheart, it was the best night of my life (winking)

R(shyly): It's the best one for me too.

************************************** End of mature part******************************

They doze off together in each other embrace, they felt peaceful and blessed to have each other's support.

Kabir's place

He was on the phone.

K: Damn it, my plan flopped badly.

the other person:*********************

K: I know, in fact since that time I was following her and finding the perfect chance, I brought her home and switch off her phone. I was sure they will have some ways to reach to her, And even if they did not, I would have sent him a pic of us together. However, he trusted her. Damn it, I saw them through the CCTV camera in front of my door and I took off my shirt to create doubt in his mind, But that bloody Vansh, He did not even have the slightest doubt about her.

the other person:**********************

K: I guess you're right, I will wait.by

VR mansion

V's pov

I woke up only to find my beautiful wife's face glowing, I touched her cheeks softly and she whispered my name.

V: baby, wake up.

R: Vansh, just a few minutes more.

A smile breaks into my face, she reminds me of my college days, when my mom used to wake me up, I was doing the same.

V: It's better if you wake up or else I will punish you again.

Hearing what I said she jumped suddenly startling me too and looked at me with her wide eyes.

V:what? you wanna say you did not enjoy my punishment?

R(shyly):Stop it,don't start in the morning.

She saw my eyes fixing on her body and she covered it with sheets.

V(laughing):I've already seen you.

R(smacked my arms):Shut up ,you pervert.

V:Just your pervert husband.

She covered her face with her hands,How innocent my wife is !That's what i love about her the most,her innocence and shyness !

R:I will go to take shower now.

She tried to stand and winced and sat again.I felt so sorry for her.

V:sweetheart,I feel bad,I am the reason.

R:It was amazing,and i loved it,We are one now,Stop this apology shit.

I saw some mischievous look in his eyes,He is up to something,What?

V:As a responsible husband,I will take care of you.

I glanced at him with a frown only to find myself in his arms,I laughed knowing very well his intentions.

R(huskily):Well,it's your duty hubby,to love and cherish me forever.

Closing the washroom's door,he kissed my lips promising me .

V:My pleasure,wifey.