Part 5

Hello guys ..this is another part..why do i feel that you don't like this story 🤔🤔

Ar's pov
It has been a month since the last time i saw my sister ..i tried everything to know but i couldn't know why she behaved like that ..feeling frustrated i  started breaking everything..i am sure my baby sis is not safe there ..how can i save her??
Thinking wisely i decided to call someone.
R's pov
Still in his house ..same routine but he didn't raise his hand on me again ..he shout only if i didn't prepare food in time ..otherwise we barely talk..
One day
I wanted to talk with him about rejoining my work ..i mean he's keeping me like a servant and it's ok but i want to continue working ..
R:vansh can i talk to you??
V:mm
R:please let me work ..
V:it's not your place to ask for something like this .
Saying this he went out and i followed him running ..but then something caught my eyes ..DAMN
R:VAAANSH ...VANNSH
V's pov
She was yelling and i got mad ..i turned to give her a piece of my mind only to find her hugging me and then closing her eyes ..blood ???
She saved me !
V:GUARDS CATCH HIM NOW ..I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER ...
I drove to hospital crazily ..
And started running ..
V:help her she's bleeding ..
They took her inside and i sat still not understanding what just occured ..she is supposed to be a murderer but she saved me the one who's torturing her badly..i can't understand anything now..i want her just to wake up and i'll not stress myself over searching the answer of "why".
Doc:luckily the injury did not affect her vital organs ..but she need rest ..you have to take care of her carefully ..any slight effort can cause some serious problem .
V:thank you doctor ..when i can take her home ?
D: tomorrow ..you can go and see her..
I  walked inside to see her ..she is still not awake ..she became weaker because of working in my mansion ..i kissed her forehead ..i couldn't see her like this ..there's something wrong and i am going to discover it soon ..but now she saved me ..her innocence is genuine ..
Fb
We were eating ice scream
V:sweetheart i want to tell you something
R:first tell me why are you calling me sweetheart?
V:because you're sweet to an extent that the heart starts melting
R( laugh):how illogical baseless bullshit but i like it
Saying so we laugh toguether ..
Fb ends
I found myself smiling at our memory toguether ..
She was indeed  a sweetheart ..
I caressed the cheek i slapped and kiss it..
V:i am sorry sweetheart ..the information i got must be wrong ..i should have trusted you ..you can't leave someone to die in front of you ..
After while
She started moving ..
R's pov
Am i dead?? The last thing i saw is vansh's face..i saw him again here
R:are we dead both?? Tha karma you jerk.. serves you right..it would be unfair if i have died for you and you "the evil" lived ..
He looked at me like if he is holding his laughter..
R:i am sure now i am dead..
I tried to move
R:ouchhhh ..pain ..
V:see you are alive ..sweetheart
R(stunned):sweetheart? Seriously after all what we have been through toguether ..i don't think so..
V:why did you save me?
R:because i can't see someone dying in front of me although you did your best to hurt me ..i won't let you die and if it is necessary i will take it again on myself to save you ..
His eyes held some emotions ..what is it??..it can't be guilt..is it?
He hugged me ..
V:i am glad you are fine..don't do this stupidity again ..
I wanted to push him so bad but something stopped me ..i just remained like that ..looking at him..
Another place
Man talking in his phone
Ma1:damn you ..she was stabbed you & your stupid plans ..if something had happened to her i would have killed you kabir ..
The man was Aryan..