Part 18

Hello guys, Thank you for your support and your lovely comments my lovelies, I love you.

V's pov

The police came and Riddhima was sitting in the same position, tears on her cheeks, and still not able to believe that her friend is no more. She was killed mercilessly. I took Riddhima back to our home, she was In a state of shock and I don't blame her for it.

Our room

V: Riddhima sweetheart, please talk.

No answer

V: For me, let me just hear your voice.

no reaction

V(shaked her):Riddhimaaa 

I slapped her to get her out of her trance, she started bitterly crying.

R: Vansh S..H..E  D..I...ED (sobbing) beca...use  of me

V(in fright): What are you saying?

She sobbed more and I hugged her to soothe the pain. After sometimes she slept and I carried her to the bed, caressing her pale face.

V(looking at her while she is sleeping): What did you mean sweetheart? Do you think she died because of our arrival? Is it connected to my mom's accident too?

I drifted to sleep near her holding her close to me.

The morning

R's pov

I woke up feeling something heavy on my waist, I opened my eyes, it was Vansh's hand.

I smiled, how cute he looks while sleeping peacefully! Even yesterday when he was happy about his mom's recovery was looking so cute. Yesterday! Sejal! Oh my god, she died! I started weeping again.

V's pov

I heard sobs and I woke up to find her crying, she remembered yesterday's event.

V: Shh baby, it's not your fault.

R: No Vansh, she died because of us, The laptop where she has the video was broken, He must be someone who did not want us to reach the truth.

V: I think you're right, she was killed at the same time we wanted to see her, If the hard disc is not destroyed we can still restore the data.

R: How It must be with the police.

V: It's not some kind of evidence that they will take it, Her family must have it. I am sorry to say it but I think you can take it.

Understanding what my plan is, she hesitated and I held her hand.

V: It's not only for mom but for Sejal as well. We can't let go of her criminal.

R: You are right, I will catch him for sure, I am ready Vansh.

I noticed Ishaani on our door and I turned to her.

V: Do you need something Ishaani?

I: Bhai, I came to see Babhi, she looked disturbed yesterday when you returned home.

R: I am fine, don't worry. I was just angry with Vansh.

I: Ohh If it is the case, then ok, Bhai earns her forgiveness.

V: Sure I will, Dear.

We went downstairs the three of us to have our breakfast, just then the police entered the mansion.

Insp: Mr. Raisingania, you are under arrest for murder Ms. Sejal.

R: What the hell inspector? Are you mad? Have you lost it somewhere? How can he murder her when I was with him? My husband is not the damn killer, We called the police ourselves.

Ins: Calm down Mrs.Raisingania, The knife has his fingerprints.

R: Is it? Then ok.

She went to the table and brought a knife, coming toward the inspector she acted as if it was going to fell from her hand and he held it.

R: Look at your hand inspector, now if I take this knife and kill someone with it, you'll be accused too despite being innocent.

I was looking impressed with her intelligence, she is really smart.

Ins: We have to investigate with him.

V: Before that, did you check the CCTV cameras? watchman? Witnesses?

The look on his face gave me the answer, they wanted just someone to blame, and in this case, I am perfect.

V: You are messing in the wrong place, I did not kill her, I will go with you just for your satisfaction and you can investigate with me, but I am not the killer got it? And I'll not be accused of it.

Ins: Let's go Mr.Raisingania.

Tears appeared in her eyes, this baby is always crying, just now she was fierce and angry defending me.

V: Baby don't cry, I will come so soon.

R's pov

He walked outside with them and I fell on the floor and ishaani hugged me.

I: Babhi, he will come back to you, This is just formality.

R: How can the knife have his fingerprints? it's so weird, I hope mom wake up soon and solve this puzzle. Our life is in danger.

I ambled toward mom's room, holding her hand.

R: Mom, Please wake up, Vansh needs you, Someone wants to put the blame on him. Something I can't see it but I feel it close to me.

Suddenly mom started having attacks, her body was vibrating again, What's wrong? she was getting better? I injected her. And my eyes popped out seeing the thing under the bed. This injection bottle decreases her state. Who injected her? I forbid the nurse from giving her any type of medicines as I don't trust her, Then who?

I's  pov

Great Bhai, You are in the right place, Jail suits you better, You don't know how much happiness I feel today. Heh, poor Riddhima, you think by saying that rubbish they will leave him, it was a substantial proof against him, let me see how will he get out of this trap.

FB starts

I: Thank you babhi, Just because of you all of this was possible.

R(smiling): You are welcome, it was my duty.

I: No no not at all, Bhai, You have to give her a treat.

FB ends

Yes, all this happened because of you Riddhima, You are digging the truth up and it's not good for you at all.