New Book Announcement!!

Hey guys! Long time, no talk. (or type, if you will)

I'm so excited to announce a new book I will be uploading soon! I've been working on it for over a year now. I began writing it for NaNoWriMo last year and decided to pick it back up to edit this year.

Since uploading my last two works on here, I've grown so much as a person and writer and can confidently say that my writing has improved so much. In my opinion, this is my best work yet and although I still have a long way to go to get to where I'd like to be, I'm proud of this.

I'm constantly learning while writing and am so excited to finally be getting back into it after a pretty long break.

I don't know much about when exactly I'll be starting uploads on this project or what my upload schedule will be but I wanted to share this with you all now. I'll be adding another note on this story once I know more details.

I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who reads and supports my writing. Without you all, I don't know if I would still be so interested in creating these novels. Your comments never fail to make me smile and laugh. (Seriously, you guys are so funny that I've cried laughing over comments before)

I hope you can all take a moment to add my new novel,

*drumroll please*

Excidium

to your libraries so you can be the first ones to know when I upload the very first chapter.

Here's a little description...

Sofie Caswell was living a completely normal life. With her two best friends working beside her at Dahlia's café, she was right where she wanted to be. Boring was her normal, it was her safe. That is until she gets thrown into a whole other world filled with angels, demons, and other dimensions with a target and reward on her head. Can Sofie survive in this world and save Excidium from being taken over by a power-hungry angel with her new protector by her side?

I am still terrible at descriptions so there's something that hasn't changed. I hope you check it out and give it a chance. 

Thank you all so so very much <3

Xoxo

~Awkwardpenguin3