*Chapter Thirty Three*

*Unedited*

^ Rip your eyes, I'm sorry. ^

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"10 bucks on Cynthia and Kyle." Jason said and Carly and Cameron agreed.

"Nah, 10 on Zoe and Zack." Cole said and Sammy agreed with him.

I looked over to Eric to see him looking between us all before his eyes landed on mine. I winked at him and his lips turned up.

"Zoe and Zack." He said still looking at me. Zack gabbed my hips from behind and pulled me to his chest. I laughed as he pulled me over a little so we were more in the middle of the pool. Cynthia and I both got behind our partners and put our hands on their shoulders. Zack looked back at me and grinned.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded. He bobbed up a little before plunging into the water. I felt him grab my ankles and help me on. I balanced myself and Zack popped back up. I grabbed the top of his head laughing as I tried to balance. He laughed at me and a second later, Kyle popped back up from the water with a laughing Cynthia on his shoulders. Zack wiped the water out of his eyes and set his hands on the top of my thighs to keep me steady.

"Ready?" I asked looking at the pair we were fighting.

"Yep, you're going down." Cynthia said grinning.

"Alright, 3... 2... 1... Go!" Cameron said from the edge of the pool. We both laughed as we moved forwards and grabbed each other's arms trying to push each other over. I almost fell backwards but Zack saved me by leaning forward. I got a hold of Cynthia's shoulders and quickly shoved her back. They swayed back and forth for a second before she fell backwards with a splash. I laughed and threw my hands up in the hair as some of the group cheered and some huffed knowing they just lost money.

Zack lowered into the water and I slid off but instead of swimming away, once he popped back up, I grabbed his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his torso. He laughed and started spinning in the water making it difficult to hold on but I just wrapped my arms tighter and buried my face where his neck met his shoulder.

He continued to laugh as he switched directions making me slide a little and squeal. I slid to his side and tried to hold on but he stopped suddenly making me lose my grip. He grabbed onto my waist and pulled me back up and around to his front right before I was about to fall back completely. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laughed with him.

Our laughter died down and I could hear the low voices of the rest of the group that was out of the pool. Zack was silent as he gazed into my eyes. He looked happy, the usual crease between his eyebrows had disappeared and had moved to be slight crinkles at the corners of his eyes. I looked into his swirling eyes happily. His eyes flickered down, and he licked his bottom lip.

My eyes traced over his now smooth-shaven face and couldn't help but notice how close we were. His face was only about two inches away from mine and our noses would have been touching if we were to lean in a little closer. My eyes met his and his eyes were slightly darker than before. His hands felt like they were burning the skin on my back. He started to lean in slightly but before he could get any closer, a voice rung out.

"Come on Zack. No making out with girls in my pool." Cameron said from about 10 feet away. I looked over with a hot face to see almost everyone looking towards us smirking.

"Come on Cameron, I wanted to see the show." Cody said before punching his arm. Zack huffed and looked back at me. I laughed a little as he started to walk to the stairs leading out of the pool. I figured he would set me down, but he just kept walking out of the pool with my legs and arms still wrapped around him. I didn't argue though, instead I got distracted by Cynthia pulling Zack over to the rest of the group who was by the back door by his hand.