*Chapter Fifty Eight*

*Unedited*

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

I finally gained consciousness over 24 hours later in the middle of Sunday night. I stayed home on Monday, moving proving too painful. Dinner took 3 hours to cook that night and was one of the most painful things I had experienced. My back was red and raw and my ankle that sent sharp pains up my leg every time I took a step didn't help.

Tuesday wasn't much better. I was painfully aware of every movement I made, limping around and making sure I did everything right.

Wednesday morning I woke up on my stomach, my back burning, a feeling I still hadn't gotten used to. I carefully got up, making my way to the bathroom. I grabbed some pain killers from my drawer and cupped some water in my hands, swallowing them and setting on my journey to get ready for school. I peeled off my white tank top, grimacing at the red lines stained into the material.

I carefully showered, avoiding getting much water on my back. I stepped out and patted my hair dry before setting to work bandaging up my back. I carefully applied some cream before wrapping it up and putting a tank top undershirt on. I slipped on some leggings and an oversized sweatshirt before checking the time. School didn't start for another 45 minutes so I finished getting ready before grabbing some breakfast and starting my long walk.

I stepped into the school doors, finally on time for once, and made my way to my first class. I walked with a slight limp holding my backpack instead of wearing it on my back. I slid into my seat, leaning forward on my elbows and waiting for class to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked through the empty hallway, heading towards the front doors.

My mind wandered to lunch when I had seen the boys, a heavy feeling settling in my chest.

I walked out the doors and started walking over to the side of the school. I glanced over to the table that I was used to sitting at. I saw Cody glance over and say something. I looked down as the rest of the boys looked up to me but not before seeing everybody's expression. Zack just looked down to his food with a scowl on his face. I knew he was mad at me, he had every right to be. 'Maybe it would be easier to let him go this way' I thought but my heart screamed for me to go fix it. It wouldn't be better without him. Without all of the boys. The other 4 just looked at me sadly, it especially killed me to see Sammy who usually wore a smile on his face with his lips turned down and brows scrunched together.

'I deserve it' I thought to myself. 'It's my fault' my stomach twisted as I pushed past the school doors.

'You were only a burden to them, they're better off without you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I was walking through the abandoned hallway when I ran into Zack, not literally thank God. We both stopped and looked at each other, his face blank and mine guilty. Everything that had been happening ran through my head, my mask breaking as I looked up to him.

"Zack- I- Can I talk to you?" I asked quietly, tripping over my words and trying to keep my voice from cracking.

"Now you want to talk? What made you decide to talk to the clingy desperate asshole? Want to continue fucking with my head?" he asked and scoffed when I looked to the ground, tears gathering in my eyes. His every word sent pangs to my heart.

He shook his head bitterly before walking around me when I stayed silent. I listened to his heavy footsteps retreat as tears trickled down my face.

It was stupid to think he would listen. I did this after all. Maybe Sarah was right and I was just a burden to him. Thoughts raced through my mind as I made my way down the hallway, heading for the front doors.

I wiped at my face as I neared, slinging my bag up onto my shoulder, ignoring the pain that shot through my back. I shoved past the doors right as a sob broke past my lips.

I blew it, just like I always did.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*

super short filler chapter :P

XoXo

~awkwardpenguin3