*Chapter Forty*

*Unedited*

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey kitten, if this is a booty call then you might need to give me a minute to wakeup." He said with a yawn.

"Were you sleeping?" I asked shakily.

"Yeah that's what most people are doing at 2 in the morning." He said chuckling a little bit.

"I'm sorry." I said and more tears came. I sniffed and tried to hold in a sob.

"Hey, are you alright? Where are you?" he asked and I could hear shifting around through the phone.

"A-at a club. Julia- and my mom- and there was this guy and-" I bubbled out crying harder.

"What club? I'm coming to get you." He said and I heard him shifting stuff around.

"Blue Hawk." I managed to say and I heard car keys jingle.

"Okay, I'm going to the car now. I'll be there in five minutes. Don't hang up, alright?" he said and I nodded to myself.

"Okay." I said with the tears slowly stopping. I sniffed and shivered from the cold, my fingers growing numb.

"Zack?" I asked sliding down the wall so I wouldn't fall.

"Yes kitten?" he said and I heard his car through them phone.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, I didn't know what time it was and the guy wouldn't let go and-" I blubbered out, my eyes filling with tears again.

"Its alright Zoe, its not a problem. Although I must admit, I was a little disappointed to find out it wasn't a booty call." He said making me laugh through my tears.

"Alright, I'm almost there. Where are you?" he asked and I peeled my high heals off. Julia had forced me to wear them.

"Side door." I said right as the door next to me slammed open. The guy from earlier stepped out and looked around before his eyes landed on me. I started to panic as he walked over to me and I struggled to stand up.

"Zack ho-" I started to ask him how far away he was but the phone was ripped from my hand. I stepped back as the guy hung up and threw my phone on the ground before grabbing my arm and slamming his lips against mine. I struggled against him and managed to rip my head away from his.

"Don't be a fucking tease." He said before attaching his lips to my neck again. I tried to push him away as fresh tears rolled down my cheeks.

I tried to shove him back as he pushed my up against the wall.

"Get off!" I yelled struggling against him but he was too strong. I cried harder as his nails bit into my arm.

His body was quickly ripped away from mine and I fell to the ground, bracing my fall with my hands.

I looked up to see the guy being held to the wall by his collar. A second later a fist was thrown at his face. He fell to the ground and I whimpered, trying to scoot further into the wall. I recognized the back of Zack's head as he punched the guy again. I calmed slightly knowing Zack was there but continued to stare wide eyed at him as he punched the guy over and over again before kneeling down and saying something to him that I couldn't hear.

Zack turned and quickly made his way to me and the guy scrambled up and made his way out down the street in a hurry.

"Hey, are you okay?" Zack asked gently grabbing my face and wiping away my tears.