Chapter 25 ||First day of summer||

Cass P.O.V

We are all incredibly tired. I drive Calum and Denise home. We all go to sleep. This sleep was relaxing. Knowing I managed to get these boys to play there felt amazing.

I took the first day of summer as everyone should. Inside, doing nothing. I woke up, made breakfast and watched tv. I didn't do anything until 2:00 pm. I get dressed because I decided to take Denise shopping. She's a really sweet person. It was definitely too hot for jeans so I wore shorts.

I knock on the door and a man (I suppose it's her dad) answers the door. "You must be Cass, Denise has told me so much about you." He says smiling.

"Hi, yeah I'm Cass. Nice to meet you." I hold out my hand in hopes he shakes it. Denise runs out the door and hugs me. I hug her back and her dad says something to while she heads toward my car. "She's going through some things and your videos make her happy. I hope you actually do."

"Oh, yeah of course. I mean I'll be careful." I said pretty nervous.

"I can trust you, have fun." He says smiling and waving to Denise. I hurry back and get in my car. "So where do you want to go?" I ask closing the car door.

"Wherever you want to go." She says smiling and buckling her seat belt.

"Have you been to the Plaza Mall before?" I ask pointing out into the road.

"I don't think so, I moved here from a way different part of Australia. " She explains. I nod and start the engine. The car ride to the mall was fun. We listened to music and sang to a lot of the songs. We get there and it's pretty crowded but just right for us to walk around.

We try on some clothes and shoes. I spent a lot of time on the clothes, so does she but it's hard to find something your style. We get hungry and walk to the food court blazing with teenagers.

Have you ever not wanted to see another person your age?

Yeah, that's me right now.

Luckily I didn't spot Rebecca and her crew there. We get food and talk about life and stuff.

"I saw your face when you recorded them play. I can tell you don't want them to leave." She says.

I clear my throat and say "Yeah but I also want them to get famous and play all over the world."

"So what are you going to do when that does happen?" She asks.

"I hope I get to do this you know? Or at least live a happy life." I smile.

"What about you? What do you plan on doing with your life?" I ask taking a sip of my soda.

"I don't know, just get good grades and make it out happy." She says smiling.

"That's nice. So has any cute boy captured your attention?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

"About that, I'm not into boys.." She says looking away.

"Ohh then has anyone seemed attractive to you?" I ask probably knowing the answer.

"There's this girl but she might judge." She says scratching the back of her neck.

"Well you know, you just have to find someone who likes you for you." I says smiling making her make eye contact with me.

"Wait, you didn't freak out. A lot of times people get freaked out that I like girls." She says.

"Why would I freak out? At the end we're all human." I say smiling. A smile appears on her face and I feel happy.

"Thanks." She says smiling.

"Hey, I'm only saying what's needed. " I say smiling as well.

We finish eating and decide to go home. We made our way through jumbled people and out of the mall.

I drop her off and walk to my house. I open the door and BAM!!

I find four lazy boys laying on the couch.

"Hey." I say greeting them.

None of them answer which is a somewhat normal thing to do when watching tv.

"Oh hey." Ashton's responds my empty greeting. I smile and drop my bags full of clothes and shoes on the floor.

"Where were you?" Calum asks looking at the bags.

"I went shopping with Denise. What have you been doing all day?" I ask looking at them.

"Actually we came here at around 3:00 and done nothing but watch tv and play games." Michael says smiling.

I mimic being a zombie to represent how these boys spent the day and they all giggle.

I roll my eyes and head to the kitchen. Strong arms hug my waist out of nowhere making me jump. I turn around and see Ashton giggling. His hazel eyes stare into mine making me feel someway.

"Oh, Hi" I say turning back and now facing some cabinets. 

"Hi, how was the mall with Denise?" He asks resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Great actually." I say reaching for the jar of Nutella. He giggles and gets it for me.

Long story short there was about 10 Nutella sandwiches on one plate. We ate all of them and drank milk along with them.

Hey!! So I'm planning to write up to chapter 30 but I might also make a second story. I have no clue on what to do so instead I'll write one more chapter and make a second story. So hope you enjoy this!! Lol I've gotten really emotionally attached to this story. haha sorry hahaha tell your friends!! Yay for self promotion! Hahaha