Chapter 50 ||Heartbreak girl||

Cass P.O.V

The boys start playing with their instruments. They start to practice playing the song Heartbreak girl and we help them improve.

"I think you should sing that note a little bit longer and higher." Harry said to Luke.

"Okay." He said trying again.

"There, that's better. Well in my opinion." Harry said.

"Thanks." Luke said chuckling.

In a couple hours, they were prepared enough to record it and make a music video.

When they were recording the song, I had the chance to actually work with the equipment. "You know what this one means, right?" Alex said pointing to a switch.

"Yes. And all the others." I said.

He nods and Luke starts singing into the microphone. The volume was alright and changed the frequency by a little.

Once all the boys voices were recorded, I checked which ones needed some fixing. They were all amazing and didn't need much improvement.

They also agreed that they wanted a natural sound with their music. Alex and One Direction gave advice on how they needed to be careful recording music.

"If you can't seem to hit the note or sing it on stage then you shouldn't record it." Alex said talking to the boys.

"Why?" Calum asked.

"Well, it could hurt your vocal cords but if you think you can master it pretty soon then go for it." Zayn said speaking for One Direction and Alex.

"Oh. Okay." Michael said.

Throughout this conversation I was finishing the editing and song. I listened to it with headphones and then let it play out loud.

"That sounds great guys." Louis said after listening to the song.

"Thanks. Cass, thank you for helping us." Calum said.

"No worries guys." I said smiling.

A couple minutes later we decided to film their music video. I was the person who filmed Out of my limit. I also co-wrote it.

It took around an hour to film it and an extra hour or two to edit it. I was the one who filmed and edited it. I synced the song into the video and did the rest.

Some parts were cheesy but it turned out good. I showed the video to everyone and they seemed to like it.

"That's amazing." Ashton said.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

It got late and we went back to the hotel. Before we actually left Harry and Niall stopped me.

"Cass, we think you should do what you did today whenever you get the chance." Niall said.

"Yeah, you're really good at it and you should definitely take the opportunity whenever it's given to you." Harry said agreeing with Niall.

"Thank you. It means a lot coming from you." I said smiling.

"You're welcome, we'll see you later." Niall said smiling.

"Okay, bye." I said smiling walking away.

"Bye."

"Bye."