Chapter 39 ||Early van||

Cass P.O.V

I give Calum a ride and I thanked him for the park thing. I rush into my home and pack some more things in my luggage. I check the clock and it's 9:30 pm. I knew some van would be picking us up early in the morning so in an instant I got ready for bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night screaming. I had a nightmare and the sucky thing about it is that I couldn't remember what I dreamed about. Sigh.

I couldn't fall back to sleep so I walked around my empty home. I entered my mom's room and smiled at the memory of me constantly waking her up to sleep with her. I crawled in bed and closed my eyes.

I could hear some groaning in the morning. I rolled over and saw Ashton laying next to me. I came closer and wrapped my arms around him. "Sorry, I didn't know you were awake." His strong Australian accent sounded amazing in his morning voice.

"It's okay. How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Since like two in the morning."

"Why?"

"I wanted to catch the van with you in the morning."

"Oh well shouldn't we be going?"

"Couple more minutes."

I nodded and looked around the room. I didn't expect a difference but it's just what people do. Stay in bed and look around.

5 minutes pass by and we decide to get ready. I didn't really change, all I did was slip on some sweat pants and did my hair. Ashton already had something on. We opened the door and saw a white van parked outside.

The window rolls down and Luke says "Good morning guys." I say the the same back to him and reach for the handle on my luggage. Both of our bags have those wheels. I lock the door and head towards the car. 

The door slides open and in the back Luke and Michael are sitting listening to music. Calum is in the middle seats all the way to the end. I sit next to him and Ashton is to my right.

I plugged in my headphones in and listened to music until Ashton bumped my shoulder. I normally don't like it when people stop me from listening to music only to say something probably irrelevant but this didn't bother me.

"Thanks for coming." He said.

I smile and say "No problem. "

Calum informs me that we'll be in this van for a couple minutes to reach the airport. He also mentioned fans. Oh geez.

Fans are amazing. They're like little stalkers that take care if you and everything. The only problem is that there could be a lot of them at the airport waiting for the boys.

I hope I don't get lost in the crowd.