Chapter 23||Yet another surprise||

Cass P.O.V

Once I get there I do the usual, clean tables, lead customers to the tables and clean them once more.

Work goes slow for me but its not so bad. I notice the chicks from earlier enter the diner. I glare at them strangling my pad of paper.

They walk up to me and order a table. I had to do everything correctly because my boss has been keeping an eye on everyone.

They take a while to figure out what to eat. Seriously? I wait and fake a smile. In the meantime I go from table to table taking orders and bringing them food. I nearly dropped a plate or two and that made my heart sink. Passing by them every once in a while I smile.

I go back to them and ask if they are ready. They tell me and I write it down. I bring them their drinks and food. A customer complains about the food and I go to replace the food with better ones.

Walking past them again, I hurry to the kitchen and explain what happen. Once I officially get the dish I quickly walk back. Rebecca sticks out her foot making me trip. Bitch.

Fortunately the food doesn't spill on the floor. I however just made myself look bad. I groan and glare at her she smiles and I consider it as an insult. I brush it off and go back to work. Everything seems fine until Rebecca calls me.

"Yes, how can I help you?" I ask.

"The food is great and all but you forgot one thing." She says looking down at her plate.

"And what is that?" I ask concerned. My boss could be watching.

"We don't like the drink." She says pouring all three cups of soda on me. I gasp and look at myself. The one thing that comes to mind is "Don't run away from this."

Running away will only make her stronger thus making me seem weaker. I take a deep breath and wipe some of the cold soda off my arms. Pulling my hair back I firmly say "Jealousy is irrelevant and so is the way you think." They all stay silent and I walk away with all my dignity left.

The worst part of it all was people watching. That's it. I get excused out of work and drive home with my sticky uniform.

I get home and the boys are in Ashton's car waiting. I knock on the window as a signal for him to roll it down. "Aren't you supposed to be in band practice?" I ask. Ashton's on the front seat, Calum is on the passenger and both Luke and Michael are in the back. Luke heads pops up interrupting Calum before he could speak. "Why are you wet?" He asked, eyes investigating my wet appearance.

"Three cups of soda got poured on me today. All really cold." I say grinning.

"Who did this?" Ashton asks looking quite upset.

"Rebecca, Sam and Stacy." I say rolling my eyes.

"Ugh I hate them." Calum says grunting. We all get too disgusted to talk about those girls so I quickly run inside and change. I hop in the car and ask "So where are we going?" Nobody answers but they do smile and smirk. "It's a surprise Cass." Michael says smiling widely. I go along with it and close the car door. Calum turns on the radio and I look out the window as if being in a dramatic music video. Everyone's done that before.

We arrive at the movie theaters. Whoo!!! I love the movies. Luke must've seen me brighten up because he said "You must be excited." I nodded rapidly and I felt him smile.

All of us came out the car. I excitedly starting skipping like a young girl at the playground. "Guess what." Ashton said smiling. "Chicken butt! I'm kidding, what?" I say laughing. "You get to pick which movie." He says. I smile and scream "SUCK IT!! WHOO!!!". They all bust out laughing and so do I. That was ridiculous.

Ash P.O.V

Cass was really excited going to the movies. I guess she hasn't been there in a while. She calms down a little and I hold her hand. She smiles and kisses me. I hug her and she suddenly hops on me. Still hugging each other, her legs are wrapped around my hips just like her arms around my neck.

She messes around which results into her entire body wrapped around my torso. She looks like a monkey now. Her hair flowing through the wind, she's laughing and her feet are wiggling. "Now, this is the kind of relationship I want!" Calum screams pointing to us. Me and Cass giggle making the boys smile.

Once inside Cass hopped off me and started looking around the room. This room is where you know buy tickets and popcorn. There were movie posters everywhere and a tv showing trailers of these movies. She stood near a wall with upcoming movies. "How about that one?" She asks pointing to "Final destination 3"

I've seen the first two, the third one might be as cool. "Sure." Michael says being a total earshot. We buy five tickets and some candies. Picking some snacks and paying them we go into the cinema. It's dark and the previews might be ending.

Cass gives us some advice "Always choose the middle seats in the middle row whenever you get the chance. Trust me it's awesome." We follow her advice and sit down. The movie starts a couple minutes after.