Chapter 31 ||The news||

Ash P.O.V

I'm still in my jacked up clothing. It smells a little bit bad but Cass let me borrow a shirt of hers. Cass unlocks the front door knowing the boys would bust the door open and enter. She sits down on the couch and started sketching.

"What are you drawing?" I asked intrigued.

"Oh I uhh just doodling." She replies blushing and covering the pad of paper.

"C'mon, let me see. What is it?" I ask joking around.

"Fine, it's supposed to be logo ideas for the band." She holds up the pad of paper giggling.

"Wow! That's amazing!!" I reply taking the papers from her grasp and examining the drawings.

She blushes and says "Thanks!". I hand her papers back and simply sit down on the floor resting my head against the couch. A few minutes of silence later, the front door swings open.

"CASS!! WE HAVE AWESOME NEWS!!!" Michael yells stretching his arms out as in waiting for a hug.

"TELL ME THE DAMN NEWS!!" Cass screams and rushed over to hug Michael, Luke and Calum.

"One Direction, yeah that's right One Direction, wants us to open for them!" Calum explains more calmly. Cass' smile quickly fades away.

"What's wrong? Isn't that good?" Luke asks noticing her missing smile.

"Oh right uh I'm okay. So you guys are going to be touring with One Direction?" She says faking a smile.

"Yeah! Isn't that amazing?!" Michael yells flopping on the couch.

"When are you guys leaving?" She asks turning her head to Calum and clearing her throat.

"Like in four days." He answers. I'm still trying to process the fact that we would be touring with One Direction.

Calum looks at me and smiles. "Don't you hate my guts?" I mouthed. He shakes his head 'no' and I sigh in relief. We sit on the couch and discuss things we'll be doing before the tour starts.

"So uhh Cass we might've lied to you." Luke confessed.

"About what?" Cass asked confused.

"When we said that we're going to tour with One Direction, we forgot to mention that you are coming with us." Michael says smiling.

Cass gasps and smiles. "OH MY GAWD!! REALLY?!?!" She asked nearly yelling.

"Yup." Calum says standing up opening his arms.

Cass jumps onto Calum, hugging him. "You made it Calum." I hear her say, head buried into his shoulder. "It's all because of you Cass." He says smiling. One thing lead to another and we had a huge group hug. It was nice.

"We should celebrate." I suggest.

"Celebrate what?" Cass asks smiling.

"One, getting the chance to tour with One Direction. Two, for having Cass who is awesome at managing stuff." I reply giggling.

"Ice cream?" Calum suggests.

We all agree and get into my car. I'm driving, Cass is sitting in the passenger seat and the boys are in the back.

Cass gets an outrageous idea to stick her head out the window and scream "FUCK YEAH!! 5SAUCE WILL BE TOURING WITH ONE DIRECTION!!!" A car honks the horn and we all start laughing.

She laughed and turned the volume up on the radio.