Chapter 2 ||Let's hang out||

Ash P.O.V.

"Do you like Cass?" Michael asks me giving me the dude you soo like her look.

"I think she's pretty, why?" I ask nearly not being able to make eye contact with him.

"I caught you staring, that's why I introduced you to her." Michael explains.

"Even if I did, she probably doesn't like me back" I said.

"Calum caught her staring at you!" Michael said a little bit too excited.

We arrived at his place and I asked "Can I have her number if you have it." Michael typed her number in, told him thanks and headed to my house.

I get home and mum asks "How was your first band practice?" I smiled and said "Really fun." She nodded and I ran upstairs to text Cass.

Me: hey it's Ashton from band practice
Cass: hey :)
Me: do you want to maybe hang out later?
Cass: sure, but tomorrow cuz I'm busy right now plus it's late

My mum called me down for dinner so I rushed down the stairs to eat. I wasn't that hungry but I still ate. "So did you meet anyone?" Mum asked. "Actually I met this girl named Cassandra but we call her Cass." I said about to take a sip of water.  Mum asked "Is she pretty?" I was nervous to say she was so I just nodded and smiled. "Ooo Ashton has a girlfriend!" My little brother Harry screamed. I said "No I don't" and continued eating my food.

I go up to my room and I start drumming on the drum set until I get tired and go to sleep.

The next morning I wake up and get ready for school but my mum stops me to say "There isn't going to be school today, something about running grades and a conference" I go back to my room and text Cass if we can hang out.

Me: there isn't any school today apparently
Cass: yeah, my mom got the phone call too
Me: so can we hang out today?
Cass: yeah I'm free :)
Me: ok cool do you want to go to the park and just chill?
Cass: sure, pick me up?
Me: ok see you then

I drove to her house and picked her up. She was wearing a Blink 182 shirt, skinny jeans, converse and her hair was down. I thought she looked amazing. I can't wait to find out how good or bad of a personality she has!

Cass P.O.V.

I get home eat left overs and go to bed. The next morning I get a text from Ash saying if we can hang out at the park. I agreed and got dressed. I put on a Blink 182 shirt some black converse jeans and let my hair down. I clean my glasses and wait outside for Ashton.

When we got to the park, we sat on the grass and talked. "I noticed that you like bands." He said pointing at my band tee. "Yeah, I like Green Day, Blink 182, Nirvana, AC-DC and way more" I said counting them with my fingers. He smiled and replied "Me too." All day we talked about high school and the people in it. We also talked about our family and friends. The games we liked along with the music we like. Most of all we laughed and we laughed a lot. I had fun. Ashton is a really cool dude. I asked "Do you want to go for some ice cream?" He said "Sure" and smiled.

We drove to the closest ice cream shop and bought ice cream. As I was eating my ice cream cone Ashton started to giggle. I asked "What?" He said "You managed to get some ice cream on your face." I quickly cleaned my face but I missed somehow so Ashton had to reach out and clean it. I couldn't help but laugh. We finished our ice cream and hopped in his car to take me back home.

"I had a good time" Ashton said with a smile. "Me to, I thought I was going to be too awkward and weird" I said smiling. I walked up to the door, opened it and said bye. My mom was asleep on the couch probably really tired so I placed a blanket on top of her, kissed her on her head and went to my room to sleep.

Ash P.O.V.

I had a good time with Cass. After we talked at the park we went for ice cream. She somehow got ice cream on her face. It was adorable, I had to take it off. She's really sweet but she also makes me feel like I'm going to get friend zoned by her. I wonder if she feels the same way.

I got home and rushed up my room to lay on my bed and think of the wonderful day I had today. I text Michael telling him about the day I had. He replied with "I told you!! She's falling for you and so are you to her!!" I could picture his face probably happy and excited. It was getting late and I decide to go to bed with Cass still on my mind.