Chapter 18 ||Smoothies and band practice||

Ash P.O.V

Last night was steamy. Cass moaned a lot and so did I. When I woke up I saw Cass struggling to walk. I told her it had something to do with last night. I let her stay in bed while I went to make breakfast. I'm not the best at making breakfast so I just fixed up a smoothie with fruits.

"Awe thanks Ashton!" She says as I hand her the smoothie. Her hair is messy but it looks good. I sat next to her and watched her drink the smoothie.

She had some smoothie on her top lip making it looked like a mustache "Look, facial hair! Too cool for you." She said rubbing her chin and pretending to be a model. I giggled and kissed her. I'm good at making smoothies, beside the smoothie Cass' lips are delicious. See what I did there.

"Mm that smoothie was good, you know besides your lips I mean." I say smiling. She giggles and I see that I got some of the smoothie on my top lip. I try licking it off but it's still there. She presses her finger on my top lip and takes it off. She giggles and so do I. "My legs are sore." She says taking a sip of the smoothie.

"Try to walk to the closet." I say motioning to were to go. She nods and hands me the smoothie. Her legs are a little wobbly at first but she continues. She made it to the closet but she sat down. Her hands were massaging her legs.

"Whatever." She says getting up again and walking to me. "Why do you keep staring at me? " she asks drinking the last of the smoothie. Crap. I've been staring at her, she's so beautiful. "Cause you're gorgeous." I sat looking into her eyes. They might be brown but they sparkle so amazingly. She smiles and kisses me on my cheek.

"I'm not gorgeous but thanks." She says.

I roll my eyes. She giggles and gets up saying. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Ok." I say getting up heading to the living room. I was hungry so I blended up the last of the fruits and made another smoothie. Cass had told me about Cal's knock. Calum knocked on the door and everyone was there. "Hey, is Cass here Ashton?" Luke asks. "She's taking a shower." I say opening the door wide open.

"We're having band practice here. Your drum kit is in the van." Cal says entering the house.

I put my smoothie on the kitchen table and head to the van to take out my drum kit. I come back and Cass is talking to the guys. She's wearing the shirt I gave her and her usual jeans and converse. "Cass are you going to tell Ash?" Mikey asks pointing at me. "Tell me what?" I ask putting down my drum kit.

"Okay you know how I told you I used to play the piano? Well I only said that to look cool I guess. I actually play the drums but I didn't want to be in the band." She says. I wasn't really disappointed more impressed. "How come you didn't want to be in the band?" I ask. "I think I'm better at being a mini manager. " She says giggling.

I set up the drums and Cass is already sitting on the stool. "Can I see how well you play?" I ask handing her the drumsticks. "Sure." She says. The band said they were going to play "Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana."

She starts and she's really good. She seems a little nervous but she nailed it. I figured her legs must've been killing her. She loosened up and continued playing. The song ends and she stands up and struts around. We all laugh. "Haha I get all the chick's, might as well get tattoos!" She says in a manly voice.

"And piercings!" Calum says joining in on the joke. I really liked the way she played.

"You guys, however, should probably start the band practice. I'll be back, going to bring my camera and laptop." She says climbing upstairs.

She comes back pretty quick holding her laptop, camera, tripod and some papers. She set up everything and read through the papers. "What are those for?" Luke asks pointing to the crumbled papers.

"Some song lyrics I've been working on." She says, eyes still on the papers. She seems really amused and excited. "I finally remembered what I was going to tell you guys!" She says.

"Tell us what?" Calum asks.

"I called this place that has live performances and they said they are willing to let you guys practice there a couple of days before your actual show. That is if you guys want to. I told him I'll let him know as soon as possible." She said really excited and barely containing her happiness.

"You actually got that to happen?" Mikey asks her super shocked.

"Of course, but this is if you guys want to. I can cancel but this is about you." She says smiling.

We look at each other shrugging and nodding. "Sure, seems fun." Calum says.

"Great! I'll call him right now." She says grabbing her phone. Dialing the number we all smile. The phone call ends and she heads to the camera.

We start playing a song and I get really into it. Once it ends Cass fist - pumps all of us and starts powering up her laptop. I could see her going on YouTube and searching for our chanel. "Okay so I went through some comments they love you guys!!" She says.

"Really?!" Luke asks really happy.

"Yes, really! In fact some fans that live here are dying to see you play live!" She says smiling once more.

"Can we read your song?" I ask changing topics. I bet her songs are awesome.

"Sure, I mean they may not suit your style and stuff but I like it." She says handing us the papers. We read through quickly and it's amazing. "Cass, this is amazing!" Michael yells.

"Thanks, you guys could record it. If you want." She says smiling.