Chapter Fifteen

Autumn P.O.V

       "GET YOUR LIBECKA MERCHANDISE HERE!!!!!"  Niall and Zayn shouted, showing off the purple clothing.  Liam was trying to get them to shut up, but failed.  It was quite enjoyable to watch.  The routines had begun to bore me and I didn't really care to see Bree preform.  I was to caught up in the humor of the five boys.

          "Autumn, can I switch lives with you?"  my younger sister, Alexa asked, flaunting over the pop stars.  Who would want my strange life??

          "Why?"  I asked, ever so questionably.

          "So I could date Louis Tomlinson," she replied nonchalantly.  Did she just say I was dating Louis??

          "I'm not dating him!"  I snapped, louder than needed.  I mentally slapped myself for saying it so loudly.

          "Not dating who?"  my father asked, raising a bushy black eyebrow.

           Before I could reply, my mother jumped in.  "My daughter has a boyfriend with those clothes?  Wow.  Never thought this day would come."  I wanted to punch her so bad.

            "I'm not dating anyone, mother,"  I replied, a smirk and a glare sent towards her.

            "Figures.  I should've known it was to good to be true,"  my mom sighed, getting herself back into the competition.   "Come on Bree!  Flip it girl!"

             I rolled my eyes at how stupid my mother was.  "I mean look at how flexible she is!  You lucked out on this one, Hazza.  If you know what I mean," Louis joked, patting the curly haired boy on the shoulder.  Harry blushed, his face turning a deep shade of red.  Louis leaned over to me.  I could feel his hot breath on my ear.  I shuttered a bit, a smile beginning to form on my lips.  "How bout we make that dating thing happen, eh?" 

          My heart beat began to slow.  Had he heard that whole entire conversation?  No, he was just asking me out outta the middle of nowhere!   Of course he heard the conversation!   "Sure,"  I managed tucking a piece of brown hair behind my ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     As the hustle and bustle of the Olympics worsened, I struggled to keep up with Louis and Harry.   After the gymnastics had ended, Bree agreed to meet us at the front door.

       "Could you slow down?"  I huffed, trying to squeeze through the crowds of people.

        "Bree's at the gate already," Harry announced, ignoring what I had said.  "Autumn, hurry up!"

         "Trying," I growled, shooting him a glare.  As we arrived at the doors, Harry 'ordered' us to look for Bree.   I searched through the sea of faces, trying to find one with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

          "Found her!"  Louis called, pointing to a girl who, when hearing her name, looked around.  Finally she spotted us.  Waving, she slipped her phone into her pocket and trotted over.

        "Hey guys,"  she sang, a ear to ear smile on her face.  "I can't believe I got the first place ranking in the floor!  Tomorrow ought a be fun."  Oh, I forgot to tell you!  Apparently her performance was the 'best'.  I hardly payed any attention.  "I have tickets to go see the diving, any one wanna tag along?"

        "A chance to see a bunch of guys in a speedo diving off a board?  Count me in!"  Harry exclaimed, laughing. 

           "I'm out,"  Louis stated, grabbing my hand. "We have a date."  Bree looked over to me clearly shocked.

          "Ten points for Autumn,"  Bree mouthed.  A smirk quickly followed.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bree Adamson P.O.V

       As Harry and I took our seats, I noticed him scan the crowd.   "Looking for someone?"  I asked, raising an eyebrow.

        "Yep," he popped the 'P', " Reporters."  Harry continued to look over the crowd.

        "They'll do anything the can to get a pic of Harry Styles and his girlfriend, right?"  I asked, letting out a deep breath.   Harry simply looked at me, a smile appearing on his lips.

          "Right.  Any chance to get a picture of his beautiful girlfriend,"  Harry winked at me.  He took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.  He was holding my hand.  We were in a relationship.  I had a boyfriend.  Thoughts sailed through my mind, nearly hitting each other.  Sitting in my seat, I could still here the pounding of my heart that had sped up when he took my hand in his.  Looking down into the other seats, I saw the fans.  Looking at me and Harry.  Harry looked over to me, flashing a wink.

           "They're gonna hate me, arn't they?"  I asked.  I couldn't help but chuckle at that phrase.

            "It's a horrid thing, but yes.  Their almost possessive of us.  They hate any relationship we want to have.

            "All of them?"

            "No, most are very supportive.  Though, many do send hate.  Mostly to twitter or facebook.  It's everywhere you look."

           "What about Autumn?  Think any Loutumn will happen in the future?"

            "Think?  I know!  The way Lou talks about her is nuts!  He never shuts up!  He actually talks more about her, than Liam talks about Rebecka.  I'm shocked Niall and Zayn arn't selling Loutumn merchandise."

          "Who do you ship more?  Libecka or Loutumn?  I ship Libecka more."

            "I ship Barry."

            "Barry?"

             "Bree and Harry.  Duh!"