Chapter Twelve

Chapter Tweleve

A/N  I was torn on who's P.O.V to do so....I decided to do both Rebecka and Liam!   Did any one hear about Haylor today?   If Their together I swear I'll die!    Enjoy!! xxx Rae <3 :)

Liam Payne P.O.V

     "Are you crushing on Rebecka?"  Harry asked, a smirk on his face.   I mean, sure, Rebecka was beautiful.  Yes, she seemed incredibly sweet, but that didn't mean I liked her!  I had just gotten out of a relationship for Pete's sake!

     "I'm not crushing on her!"  I exclaimed.  "Why not tease Louis?  He's down in the dumps cuz'  Bree didn't bring Autumn."  It was true.  Louis had been so psyked for Bree to bring Autumn, he had brushed his teeth three times this morning.  Three times!

       "So, whad'ya think about Bree?  Hot, right?"  Harry raised his eyebrows, smiling.  

        "She seemed nice.  I wish she would've brought Autumn though.  You guys would love her!"Louis beamed.   "She's beautiful, sweet, and this girl knows her history!"  I smiled at how happy he was that he fancied someone again.   Since he broke up with Eleanor, he hadn't been himself.   He really loved her.

       "What do you like about Rebecka, Liam?"  Niall asked.   Thinking nothing of the question, I quickly responded.

        "I mean she's really sweet, hence her last name I guess.   I know I only talked to her for like forty five minutes but, she's just, her,"  I sighed, thinking of her laugh, smile, and everything else.

           "Ha!  I knew It!  He even admitted it!"  Louis exclaimed, standing up from his chair, pointing at me in victory.   I mentally slapped myself for falling into Niall's trap.

           "What do you see in Bree, Harry?"  I asked.   Harry only ever talked about how pretty Bree was, never how nice, or sweet she was.   Which she definantly proved today.  "I mean besides her looks."

        Harry didn't even have to think.  "She's everything you could ever want in a girl.   Nice, funny, sweet, and of course gorgeous.  I personally can't wait to see her and Rebecka preform tonight."

                                                                 Neither could I.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Rebecka Sweet P.O.V

     "I can't believe I just met One Direction!"  I exclaimed flabbergasted as I remembered the lunch.

      "You can thank me when Liam asks you out,"  Bree smiled, slipping on her Olympic jacket.   There was only an hour before the opening ceremony.  What?  Did Liam like me or something?  I had only talked to him for forty five minutes!

       "What are you talking about?"  I laughed, slipping my hair into a ponytail.   It was nice to not hate her any more.

      "Oh c'mon, I know he likes you.  And you like him!  It was so obvious, when he said hi,"  she smirked, pulling her hair into a side ponytail.  I rolled my eyes.   I literally just met him.  It wasn't like love at first sight!

       "Bree!"  Gabby shouted rushing into our locker room.   She was holding a magazine with excitement all over her face.

        "What?"  Bree calmly asked, pulling her phone out of her duffel.  Probably going to text Harry.

        "Why wouldn't you tell us your dating Harry Styles?"  Gabby asked, her excitement turning to questioning.

        Bree's head immediately shot up. "Wha-"

        "Becka, why wouldn't you tell us your dating Liam Payne?"  Gabby turned to me.

       "What are you talking about?"  I asked, dumbfounded by that comment.  "Where did you here that?  I only met him today!"

        "And what are you talking about with Harry?"  Bree truly was a horrible actor, as she tried to cover up all the rumors.

       "Aside from what Rebecka said, look at this magazine!  Your kissing him!  Rebecka, you and Liam, are on page ten acting all cozy together!  It's so adorable!"   Gabby was jumping up and down nearly four feet off the ground.  And that was lightly.  Oh, the perks of being a gymnast. 

        "Okay, yeah we kissed and constantly hang out, but we havn't even talked about a commited realshionship!"   Bree exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air in frustration. 

          "Plus, I repeat, I only just met Liam today!  There isn't any chance were together,"  I sighed.  I really did like Liam.  He was sweet, kind, adorable, and just everything I ever wanted in a guy!  I had heard the buzz of his break up with his long time girlfriend Danielle though, and I don't want to make him jump into a relationship.  If he even did like me.

         "Well tell that to the mob of reporters outside.   Coach John isn't even stopping them this time,"  Gabby sighed, opening her locker, before tossing the magazine in.   She closed the locker, as she bounded out to talk to reporters.

            "This is so crazy!"   I exclaimed, leaning against my locker.   This whole day had been exhilarating.

          "Tell me about it,"  Bree laughed.  "Come on, we have to get out there,"  Her head drifted to the door.

As we lined up behind the American flag, for the Athletes parade of couse, the torch was already lit, I felt a wave of adrenaline rush through me. 

               "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present, the 2012, Olympic Athletes!"

A/N  The video to the side is the Athletes Parade.   America comes on at 1:27:47  :)

                                                                   Thanks for reading, enjoy!   xxx Rae <3 :)