Chapter Thirty :)

Chapter Thirty :)

  Harry Styles P.O.V

     I let out a small sigh as I pressed the elevator button to reach Bree's hotel room.  I hadn't talked to her much within the last few days.  She seemed distant.  I shoved my hands into the pocket of my jeans once the elevator door slide open.  I had decided to surprise Bree.  After lying to Paul that this whole 'Barry' thing meant nothing, I was going to ask her if she wanted to hang out.  After numerous texts sent, I still got no reply.  I figured she had turned all sounds off.  She wouldn't be ignoring me, would she?

   It wasn't like she had somehow snuck into my apartment, planning on surprising me, and heard my conversation.  Right?  That couldn't have happened.  She isn't like that.  I suddenly stopped at Rebecka's door, inches from Bree's.  I too a quick look at my watch; 7:25.   Bree would just be getting up.  Knowing Liam and the guys would be at Rebecka's, I decided to hang over there for a bit.

   "Hey!"  Autumn called to me once I entered the room, waving.  Her face was paler than normal and had an ugly green into to hit.  Almost as if she had been puking.  I looked over to see Louis, noticing and pulling her onto the couch with him, her instinctively curling up next to him.  I took a quick look at everyone here. Liam and Rebecka were throwing pancake mic at each other, Louis and Autumn were watching Allan Carr, and Niall was  arguing with someone on the phone over something.  Where was Zayn?

   "Has anyone seen Bree?"  I asked, brushing some curls out of my face.  As if on cue, the entire room fell silent.  The only sounds were the faint sound of Allan interviewing Justin Bieber, and pancake mix hitting the floor.  "Well?"

   "Tell him," Rebecka whispered to Liam, thinking I wouldn't hear.  Tell me what?  What happened to Bree?  More importantly, where was she?

   "Shouldn't Autumn?" Liam replyed in a normal tone, wrapping an arm around Rebecka's shoulders.  I must admit, they did make a very nice looking couple.  Very much in love.

   I turned my eyes to Autumn, aching for an answer.  Taking a deep breath, she spoke words I never wanted to hear.  "Harry, there's no easy way to tell you this, but Bree's gone home."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Bree Adamson P.O.V

      I placed an arm behind my head before resting it on the car window.  I was going home.  Well, maybe not home, but a place that would become my home for the next four years.   Yep, you guessed it, I was attending college.  Four points to Gryffindor!  Can you sense my sarasticness?  What college?  Manchester University.  Not the best way to escape from Harry.  I didn't know why I chose that specific college.  Maybe I never really wanted to get away from Him.  Three hours was the farthest I could bear.  Maybe.  Maybe not.

 "You sure 'bout this, Bree?" Zayn asked from the drivers seat.  I had called him up at four in the morning telling him what had happened and what I needed him to do.  Of course, he said yes.  I looked over, my eyes strained from my hours of crying.  Tear after tear.  Hour after hour.

    I sniffled and let out a muffled, 'Yeah'.  Zayn simply smiled before pulling into the Heatherow Airport Enterance.  Turning the ignition off, he stepped out to open the backseat door.  I stared outside the window for a few moments.  Remembering when I first stepped out of those doors.  Ready to face my dreams.  Now here I was, seven medals later, heading home, not only with awards, but with a broken heart.

    "Bree?" Zayn asked, opening my door, placing a hand out.  I gladly accepted it, stepping out of the car.   I stood there, not wanting to move, but knowing I had to.  "Love, I promise it will be okay."  I looked up at the man in front of me.  I really had made some good friends on this journey.