Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

    "Lou!  It is you!"  'Eleanor', as she said her name was, smiled.  She flipped some brown hair out of her face before she pulled Louis into a warm embrace.

       "Hey, what're you doing here in London?"  Louis asked, pulling away from the hug, furrowing his eyebrows.  I shifted uncomfortably as I felt let out.  Had she not realized he was on a date with someone else?

      "I'm actually here for the Olympics.  I got tickets for the diving.  I even got to meet Tom Daley!'' Eleanor exclaimed.  I guess that would be considered an achievement.  I mean, he is pretty hot.  "Whose your friend?" 

         "Oh!" Louis exclaimed,"I almost forgot!"  A wave of sadness washed over me.  How can he forget were on a date!? "This is Autumn.  She's Harry's girlfriend's best friend.  We actually just got done with lunch." 

       Eleanor smiled.  "You mean so it's true?"  I froze for a moment.  What was true?  Eleanor got the vibe we didn't know what she was talking about, and quickly cleared her question up.  "About Harry and the American gymnast, Bree?"

         "Yeah," I answered, saying my first words this whole meeting.  "Actually, since just last night."

         "Oh!  That's nice," she smiled once again, it growing wider as she noticed the closeness between me and Louis.  "So, are you two dating?"

         I froze.  My mouth quickly went dry, no words would, or even could, come out.  My heart thumped against my chest.  I tried to answer, but again nothing would come out.

         "Not officially,"  I heard Louis whisper to Eleanor.  As if on reflex, I smacked Louis on the arm. "Oi!"
         "I can hear you!" I exclaimed, laughing at the last part.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Bree P.O.V

         "Can we, Bree!  Please!"  Bella cried.  Alexa and her had been begging me to let them meet Tom Daley.  I had met him during the Athletes Parade, when I had tripped and fell into him.  He had given me his number, for reasons I still do not know, and told me if I needed anything while in London, to give him a call.

            "I don't know," I sighed.  Harry and I were planning on going to Regent's Canal, but a small detour wouldn't hurt, right?

        "Please, Bree?  Just one chance to see his amazing body in person would make my day!  Then I can touch his abs, and cross his name off my 'Must Touch Their Abs' list.  I then need Taylor Lautner, all of One Direction, and Ryan Lochte,"  Alexa pleaded, staring dreamily into space.  I rolled my eyes at the fifteen year old. 

        "Fine.  But really quick!  Harry and I have plans,"  I stated, making sure they new the couldn't touch Tom's abs forever.  "And please, just please, don't try to lick Tom.  In any way, shape, or form."  The two fan girls let out a gaping sigh, rolling their eyes at the limitations.  They really wanted to lick his abs'? 

       As we walked down town, I texted Tom, asking him if the girls could meet him and where.  After walking around for a good, fifteen minutes, I spotted Tom sitting on a bench, overlooking the Thames River. 

        "Oh. My. Glob,"  Bella breathed. "It's him.  He's even hotter in person!"  Tom took a step back as the girls fangirled.

         "I'm sorry about them.  Their- their just- their teenagers,"  I smiled apologetically at Tom.  He smiled at me.  Woah.  He had really white teeth.  Does he use Colgate?  Maybe Pronamal?

         "It's no problem.  I've seen worse," he laughed.  "Do you girls want pictures?  I can sign your shirts too."  Both Bella and Alexa looked down at their London 2012 Summer Olympics shirts.  They quickly nodded as Tom pulled a pen from his back pocket.  Of course, it was my job to take pictures.

        "Make sure the lightings good, Bree.  I want this picture to be perfect," Bella commanded.  Gosh, sisters can be so annoying.  Like the girls requested, Tom had his shirt up with both of them touching his abs.  I could never do that.  It would be to awkward.  Alexa repeated.  I took a look at the time, and let out a gasp.

        "Whats wrong?" Tom asked, as he finished signing Alexa's shirt. 

         "I have to go!" I quickly exclaimed, shoving my phone into my back pocket.  "Alexa!  Bella!   You know the way back to the hotel, be back there in- in a half hour!"

          I sprinted down the side walks, trying to navigate my way to Regent's Canal.  I nearly tripped over people, knocked over reporter's cameras, and pushed past random by passers.  Finally, I saw Harry sitting down near the bank of the river.  He had his legs crossed, pretzel style, and was looking around, searching for me.  I jogged down, hair falling out of my ponytail, and into my face.  "Hey,"  I smiled.

         "Hey!  I was beginning to think you weren't coming,"  Harry shrugged, relief spread across his face. 

         "I could never forget you, Harry.  Even if I've only knew you for two weeks,"  I laughed a little at the last part.  "Should we get boating?" 

         Harry nodded his head, standing up from his place on the grass.  He brushed some dirt off of his jeans and put his hand out.  "M'lady?" 

      I let out a giggle as I took his hand.  "Oooh, Harry Styles.  Who knew you could be such a romantic?" 

      He smiled as helped me into the paddle boat.  I sat down in the seat closest to the right, and Harry gave it a push.  Quickly, he leaped onto his side of the boat as it swayed back and forth.  "Woah!"  I laughed, gripping onto the side of the boat.  Harry sat down and smiled at me.

     "See?  I know what I'm doing,"  Harry smirked, laughing a bit.  "Do you trust me?"  He leaned in, his face nearly inches from mine.  I smiled, as I leaned closer.  I could feel the boat move slowly forward.  I looked down to see Harry quietly peddling.

       "Yes,"  I whispered, capturing his lips with mine.  It wasn't short and sweet like the first, but long and full of emotion.  I felt a sense of guilt wash over me.  I needed to tell Harry that I was leaving in seven days.  But how?  I has strong feelings for this guy.  And as far as I knew, he had strong feelings for me.  How do I, just out of the blue, pack up and leave?  How do I?  Yes, I had the chance to still go to Manchester.  That was only a three hour drive, right?  Needing air, I broke the kiss, a small smile playing on my lips.

       "Your a good kisser, you know?"  Harry smirked, still inches from my face.  Blushing, I turned my head towards the ground, still smiling. 

          "Touche'"  Blushing even harder at my comment, I decided to peddle.  As we floated down the canal, I realized, that after everything I went through to live my dream of the Olympics, maybe right here, right now.  This was the dream.  This was the direction, I was meant to go down.

A/N Yeah, this was a Barry chapter.  I hate to say it, but this book will be ending at around thirty chapters.  But don't worry!  I have a big sequel planned.  Comment and vote!  Don't forget!  Plus, comment who's P.O.V  you would like me to do!