Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

As the next day approached,  I walked down London, hand in hand with Harry Styles.  Yes, I said hand in hand.  We were holding hands.   As were Louis and Autumn.   Not because they were dating or anything, same with me and Harry.  Simply because we were being chased by dozens of crazed teenage girls.  We had went to get coffee on this delightful Monday morning, when Louis and Harry were spotted.   It had started with one or two girls, but it quickly multiplied.

      "Is it always like this?"  Autumn asked Louis, trying her best to catch her breath.

       "Unfortunately, yes.  You should see the Americans," Louis answered, laughing slightly at the last bit.

      "Hey!"  I retorted,"  Americans arn't that crazy!''  Harry turned around, looking at me questionably.

        "In here!"  Louis yelled, pointing to a hotel.  Harry quickly opened the door, ushering us into the lobby.

          "How are we crazier than them?  If I do say so myself, they're pretty crazy!"   Autumn exclaimed, still holding onto Louis' hand.   I looked down to see Harry firmly grasping my hand.  I thought about letting go, but decided against it. 

       "Oh, look!  They even have a fancy restaurant!"  Louis exclaimed like a little child.

       "Lou, as much as I would like to eat there seeing they have," Harry took a loud gulp," Twix Ice-Cream, you know we have an Alan Carr interview today."

         Louis pouted, crossing his arms.

         "How much time do you have?"  I asked, a bit to anxiously.

          "Like....um......fifteen minutes,"  Harry stated looking down to his watch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I sighed as I sat on the couch, a bowl of fresh popped popcorn on my lap.   Rebecka and Autumn sat on the love seat, sharing a bowl of nuts.

       "Why are we we watching The Chatty Man again?"  Rebecka asked, tying her hair back into a ponytail.   Shockingly, she had decided to hang with us, rather than go watch volleyball at the Olympics.  Our division didn't start till seven.  It was currently three. 

         "Welcome back,"  Alan Carr smiled.  "I'm pleased to welcome our next guests.   Five boys.  For your pleasure.  Three Willy.  Too much.  Please welcome, One Direction!"  The five boys walked down the steps, waving, while also giving a hug to Alan.  As they took their seats, and drinks of course,  Alan got right to business.

          "So, Harry,"  He started," you've only been in London, for what?  Two weeks?  And you've already been out with half the women!"  Slides of Harry out with numerous women flashed by.  Autumn chuckled at some of them.   "Nah, I'm just messing with you.   But there is one lovely lady you've been spotted with isn't there?"  A picture of me and Harry popped up.

           "Called it,"  Rebecka smirked, placing out her hand.  Autumn placed a twenty in her hand and crossed her arms across her chest.

            "What's her name?  Bree?  Isn't she a gymnast?"  Alan bombarded Harry with questions along that line.

          "Um....yeah.  She's really sweet and nice.  Not to mention beautiful.  Plus, we get on really well,"  Harry answered with red cheeks and a nervous smile.