Chapter 16

Back to the NYMPHO babe

pls dont hate 

hatred sucks ass (like in a bad way)

>>>>>>

SAMMY

“I can’t believe that I’m finally here, with you… of all people.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”

“I didn’t mean it in a mean way, gosh relax will you?”

“Do I look like I’m even the slightest bit offended huh hotshot?” I didn’t want to give it away just yet but I was only pulling his leg and he of all people, like he pointed out should have known that I have a dark sense of humor and I would rarely get pissed off by people, it’s usually the other way round.

“Are you kidding me, Uncle Sam?” The blooming smirk that I couldn’t contain any longer must have ratted me out before he gave me a slap on my shoulder, making me burst out a laugh. The brief scowl that appeared didn’t suit his beautiful face at all.

“Uncle Sam? Where’s that coming from?”

“Well, you’re Samuel and you also happens to be American?”

“Nice save, man. Nice save.” I chuckled genuinely from my heart maybe for the first time in months, since her presence started haunting me to no end. I needed to move pass that and I am now officially a free man, despite some extra hurdles which I had inflicted upon myself.

“So what do you think of Paris?”

“I should’ve been the one asking you that. I’ve been here countless of times, I lost track. I found out that I was positive here too, not even two years ago.”

“I was not expecting that.”

“Neither am I. Nobody wanted that sort of disease, you know.”

“We should celebrate my first time here. Not everything’s about you Sammy.”

I chuckled out loud yet again. He was something for sure. Not many men that I’ve slept with had his personality. The women are all the same to me. I figured if I contracted the disease due to a French woman, I would have hated coming back here let alone renounced my remaining faith in the opposite sex but my desires always got hold of me, thus bringing me closer to my eminent doom.

“You’re doing that self-loathing, thoughtful face again.”

“Did I? Oops, my bad.”

The brasserie was not filled with customers just yet since we decided to wake up early after almost eight-hours long of sleeping time right after we checked into the hotel room at ten pm local time, last night. It was a last minute decision for me to bring him along with me here and I think he’s right. It’s his first time here in this great city so I shouldn’t really bring him down with my, dark brooding mode. I wasn’t at fault and the Nelinskis can go fuck themselves for all I care bringing me nothing but inner torment, especially the dead one.

“What’s in your mind right now?”

“You’re asking way too many personal questions, Jer. Are you sure you don’t want to get down on one knee right now and ask me to be your fiancé?”

“I think I might take that offer when time’s right. I think you’re gonna be worth it.”

That statement made my my cheeks turned hot for no reason thus the only way to hide the red hues off my face was to pick up the cup of cappucino that I ordered and take a long, silent sip until my racing, galloping heart could be tamed back to normal.