Chapter 11

Yup, it's finally here. Back on track hehe

Enjoy, share some comment or two <3

>>>>>>>>>

SAMUEL

“It all started when I knew I was different than most boys my age.”

“You didn’t kill anyone did you?”

I knew this must have been excessively overused but if looks could kill, Delilah would have murdered her own best friend with her icy cold glare like none I’ve ever seen. Troy was expecting it as usual so it cracked him a bit. Now that we mentioned it, the guy would be happy with even the simplest thing because he was far from simple on the inside.

“Get on with the story, darling.”

I loved how Delilah and I had gotten closer over the past month, hence the lovely term of endearment. I couldn’t really believe that I would be the second person who managed to break through her frozen exterior. The lady was beyond understanding because she chose to see only the bad in others around her and I used to be quite like her on that department, maybe I still am. Troy would have been the true polar opposite of us both but there must always be an exception to that rule of friendship, he charmed his way into our hearts.

“I have no problem experimenting since I was ten. I kissed boys just as much as I kissed girls and back then mono wasn’t even the slightest problem for me. I was so carefree.”

“What’s wrong with being carefree.”

Another blast of the glaring laser was thrown yet again his way and he snickered to himself, pretending to get busy kneading the dough for our rooftop party later tonight. Someone special was invited; well make that two people I guess. None of them replied yet – maybe not at all – which to my own chagrin, I had initially predicted.

“I had no inhibitions whatsoever and that, was also not even a problem for me.”

She was preparing her authentic Lebanese style chicken soup and the aromatic spices filled in the entire kitchen, squeezed small inside this cosy and tiny apartment space. This place had been my second house and the familiar, ghostly visits had been less and lesser.

“I started to keep tabs of my so-called conquests back when I was in my freshman year. Girls flung themselves at me and not to sound cocky – no pun intended – but I feel like I deserved all the attention.”

“Yeah, I could imagine that. Judging from the way you look now, Sammy I bet you could snag a new girl – or boy – every single night.”

“Thanks for the awesome observation, Troy but will you please focus more on the dough and let the guy carry on with his story?”

I was in charge of the salad and drinks which to be honest, wasn’t really much of a work but they insisted that I would still, always be their honored guest way above being a friend of theirs. Mother never really contacted me anymore and despite my pretentious admiration for my own solace back in my sprawling mansion, I would have opt for the lovely environment inside this tiny humble abode any time.

“Of course there will always be haters. My family own a hell lot of money and estate and shit, so envy would have probably been the greatest reason for the hate but I couldn’t have cared less.”