Halloween on the Ghost pt. 2

"So what's happening?" Kanan asked.

"Well," she began, "Governor Price has found the base thanks to some teenagers pranks." Kanan and Ezra handed their credits over to Sabine and Zeb.

"She also has brought a new battalion of troops with her," she continued. Sabine, Zeb and Ezra handed credits to Kanan.

"But, Commander Sato has given me the good news that he has a fleet of B-wings ready and standing by," she finished. Kanan, Zeb and Sabine handed their credits to Ezra.

"Wait a minute," Zeb said looking at his credits. Chopper laughed hysterically at what had just happened.

"So, we're heading back to Sato and the fleet?" Sabine asked.

"Actually no," Hera replied. They all looked at her. "We will sneak onto Price's station on Sullust and destroy not only the factory but all of the data."

"So we're sneaking into a remote factory on Sullust. Am I the only one that remembers that Sullust is controlled by the Empire?" Zeb groaned.

"No problem," Ezra said sarcastically.

They put the boxes away and got ready for light speed. While in light speed they got up and went to do there own thing: Zeb went for waffles, Kanan went to meditate, Hera and chopper stayed in the cockpit, Sabine went to polish her guns and Ezra went with Sabine.

"So," Ezra said walking into Sabines room.

"What do you want," Sabine said smiling at her new boyfriend.

"I just wanted to talk," he replied.

"About what?"

"Us."

"What about us," she said smiling and getting up towards him.

"Oh I don't know, we could talk about-" he was cut off by Sabine kissing him.

He pulled away, "that works too."

The ship rumbled and they fell backwards onto the ground Sabine landing on Ezra.

"We're coming out of hyperspace!" Hera shouted through the comms.

"Yeah thanks Hera," Ezra said rubbing the back of his head.

They all headed towards the cockpit and sat down preparing for landing. She touched the Ghost down and they got out onto the magmatic ground.

"Split up, Zeb and Kanan go east, Ezra and Sabine west. Chopper will take the phantom south and I'll go north. Meet back here at 06:00," Hera commanded like no one else, she had dignity, affection, courage, and hope.

Hours passed and Sabine and Ezra found nothing. Sabine started to doubt the fact they were near it.

"Just a little further," Ezra said to his girlfriend. He still couldn't believe it. Then he saw it, the building. "Here it is!"

Im sorry. The part two was supposed to be released on Halloween. If you're confused on why Zeb said wait a minute it's because they all ended up with their original amount of credits. (I did the math) Next part probably next week :) ok bye.