Training pt. 3

Part three of Training

"I can't move. Kanan I can't move!" Sabine said trying not to freak out, though that wasn't working all that well.

"Kanan turned around to see Ezra with an outstretched hand. Igniting his lightsaber, Kanan ran behind Sabine to protect her. Ezra ignited his lightsaber slowly.

"Ok that was overdramatic," he said.

He rushed towards his wavering padawan making him lose focus and letting go of Sabine. She tumbled to the ground and ran into Zeb who consciously wrapped his arms around her keeping his best friend safe. She looked back to see the two of them fight.

Ezra swung his lightsaber right at Kanan's head but he dodged it at the last second. Ezra leaped over his master and force pushed him into a cave, crushing the entrance so he couldn't get out.

Zeb took Sabine and followed chopper and Hera to the speeders. She shoved off Zeb's arm and turned around.

"Sabine what are you doing?" Zeb asked.

"Saving my boyfriend," she said walking towards the cursed Jedi.

Zeb and Hera were stunned. Chopper grumbled happily.

"What do you mean you knew it?" Zeb asked hitting chopper in the back of his head.

Ezra faced Sabine with a wicked smile on his face. Relaxing his stance he started circling Sabine.

"Soo," he said, "you really think you can beat me after I bested the Jedi knight?"

Sabine groaned, "oh great you're a monologuing villain."

"Eh, I talk when I talk not much more," he said smiling at Sabine.

She reached for the dark saber but found nothing in its place.

"Did you lose your lightsaber Sabine?" He asked dramatically.

He swung at her with his lightsaber but she dodged it. Ezra leaped over Sabine much like his own master but this time Sabine had something up her sleeve.

Zeb went looking at the speeder and found the dark saber in the seat. He threw it at her not knowing if it would make it in time.

It landed right in time, she activated it and blocked his attack from the middle of the air. He landed and Sabine activated her gauntlet's concussion blast and knocked him back into a tree.

"I could probably have cracked a joke about how that wasn't going to tickle but I've lost all motivation for jokes," Sabine said aiming her stun gun at him.

She shot him. Straight in the forehead. She turned around, "go look for explosives. There might be some in my room."

"Sabine," Ezra struggled to get out.

She looked down and saw his eyes go back to the classic blue eyes she fell in love with. She grabbed him and pulled him close to her.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"I am now," he pulled out of the hug hold her hands, "Sabine you saved me,"

"Isn't that our job," she said losing focus staring into his eyes.

Suddenly their lips touched the soft skin of the others. Sabine pulled back and smiled.

"Do you think you can move this?" She asked referring to the cave entrance.

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that," he said. He moved the rocks over to the side and found Kanan waking up.

They took him back to the ship and into the Mrs bay where the Ghost crew got back together again.

Ok that's a lot to process. You're here though so yay! So that was the end of the Training chronicles. Ok bye