Home

Based after the Mandalorian season 2 I'll try to leave spoilers out... no promises

"Well that sucked," Sabine said flopping down into the pilots chair, "that's the third planet people have said they've seen a crashed star destroyer, but no Ezra!"

"We have to be mindful Sabine," Ahsoka replied setting her bag onto the ground, "an old master I knew told me that if I quieted my mind then I could sense the person I wanted to find."

"Why did you need to find a specific person? We're they special to you?"

"Oh no he was a common thief but with an important object."

"What was the object?" Sabine asked sitting back up in her chair intrigued.

"Let's just say my lightsaber didn't stay with me at all times when I was younger," Ahsoka said sitting down across from Sabine.

"Wow you lost your lightsaber?" Sabine asked smiling at the fact that Ahsoka wasn't perfect either.

"I was younger than you and it was the lower levels of Coruscant, which is pretty self explanatory," Ahsoka said setting her lightsabers on the counter.

Sabine laughed and went to her satchel on the counter sitting next to her spray paints and came back with a holomap. She slid it across the table and activated it. It started to hum and it lit the cockpit with a fluorescent blue light. A map of the system appeared and three of the planets had been marked with a bright red slash.

"This will take forever if we don't get help soon. I could call Hera, oh no wait she went to go train the new republic pilots and Zeb's still at Lateron with his people," Sabine got up and started pacing, it helped her calm down.

"I could contact Rex but I think he's officially retiring for good. The empire, the rebels, the new republic, he's leaving it all behind," Ahsoka offered.

"I know this spice runner, he's new to the game and he's pretty young but he's good at tracking people apparently, so I guess he'll fit right in," Sabine finally said coming to a conclusion.

"I don't know, I trust your judgement though so I'll trust you on this," Ahsoka responded.

"Ok I'll tell him to meet us at our next planet. Where to?"

"Looks like we're off to-" Ahsoka began but soon was interrupted by her own shock, "oh no."

"What is it Ahsoka?"

"We get to go see an old friend,"

"Who?"

"Hondo, Hondo Onaka."

Ok kinda short but I'm glad to be back in the game. This will definitely be a large one so hopefully you enjoy it. Ps. I'm really glad to be back! Ok bye.