Training Pt. 2

Sabine was racing towards the Ghost trying to hold back tears. Why was his eyes yellow? Sabine thought to herself, why would he attack me?

She stopped nearly inches from hitting the Ghost and ran inside. She ran through the empty halls trying find someone, anyone.

"Hera?" She shouted, "Kanan? Zeb? Ugh I'd even take chopper right now!"

Still no answer to her calls. Suddenly her comm chimed, "Sabine? Sabine are you there?"

"Hera! Boy am I glad to hear your voice," Sabine said smiling.

"Well, maybe not."

"Why not?"

"I'll tell you why," Ezra's voice said.

His voice sounded sick and raspy. It made Sabine feel nervous but she knew that Hera and the rest of the crew were in trouble so she couldn't stay back.

"Where are they?" Sabine asked determined to find them and get her Ezra back.

"Safe. Where you abandoned me," he replied changing his attitude from snarky and in control to full of anger and distrust.

Sabine rushed out of the Ghost and onto the speederbike still on the comm with Ezra trying to keep him distracted.

She stopped a few clicks away so he wouldn't hear her coming. She jogged the rest of the way then climbed some trees. She grabbed her binocs and look around trying to find something to help her crew.

She found the key card for their restraining cuffs. She had to distract him before she could get down there. She threw a rock at a tree on the other side and dropped down quietly.

"Don't move," Ezra commanded.

Sabine grabbed the card and swiped off Hera's cuffs, "Run."

Hera got up and ran off into the jungle without Ezra noticing. He started back so she had to fall back to her tree. He ran over and looked around, "Hera!"

He went the way Hera ran but only went straight when she swerved right. She and Sabine ran back to the center. Hera ran into a tent and found chopper decommissioned in a corner.

"Chopper, come on buddy come back to me," she whispered.

Chopper got powered up and grumbled frantically.

"I know, I know, yes he's- hey watch your language. He's still one of us," she said between grumbles, "just get out there."

She pointed to the opening in the tent and chopper saluted. He rolled out the door when,

Thud!

"Ow!" Kanan whispered outside the tent.

Hera ran outside the tent to see kanan on the floor, "Get up love, we have to get out of here."

Chopper grumbled angrily.

"Yes you too chopper."

Zeb and Sabine ran into them and they all made a break for it. Sabine stopped in place and kanan turned around.

"I can't move. Kanan I can't move!" Sabine said trying not to freak out, though that wasn't working all that well.

Ok wow super long sorry but look ya made it! xzxnikoxzx and SwordsOfPeace don't worry the fight scene you guys want will be part three of Training. Ok later guys!