Lost

Right after Kanan's death

The ghost crew was shattered into thousands of pieces, confused on what to do next, struggling to fight back, in a simple term, lost.

Ezra was walking to his room when he heard Sabine crying. He stopped and waited by her door then knocked softly. The crying almost silenced immediately and the door opened.

He looked down at the girl of his dreams and stared into her eyes, wiping away a crystallized tear that was full of pain, sorrow, and regret.

"Hey Bine how are you holding up?" He asked wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm not," she said holding back tears and embracing the hug. "We lost someone close to us. How can you be so strong at a time like this?"

"Who said I was? Just because I look and sound strong right now definitely doesn't mean I am." They stood there for at least two minutes. "Do you want to go sit on your bed or stay in the doorway for a little longer?" He said trying to make her laugh.

He loved her laugh, the way it sounds, the way the slightly off dimples form, the way she almost snorts. All of it just makes him smile.

They sat down and Sabine leaned her head on his shoulder. "What about Hera she has to be taking this hard too?"

"Zeb and chopper are talking to her right now," he said in a calm and soothing voice.

"Ezra?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

She hesitated, "I love you." She almost thought she killed him from shock. But she looked up to a relieved Ezra.

"I love you too."

They looked at each other. She fell into his ocean blue eyes and started leaning forward. He was enchanted by her and leaned down. Forming their lips inches away from each other.

"Guys, Hera has a—" Zeb started saying while opening the door. He froze, they froze, chopper giggling hysterically rolling by. "Uhh Hera has intel on our rendezvous point. She wants you up in the bridge." He left leaving the teens alone again.

"We should get up there then." Sabine said getting up.

Ezra rushed up and walked past her kissing her cheek along the way. Both of them blushed when Sabine caught up and properly kissed him on the lips for the first time.

"Let's go catch the fleet," Sabine said smirking and walking off leaving him dazed.

Hey everyone I'm back. I like this one it took a while so hopefully you guys like it too. Who knew rendezvous was so hard to spell. Ok bye.