Chapter 18

Mario in MM >>

Jasmine POV

After I stormed out of the restaurant, I caught a cab with Aniah back to Mario's condo. Were now laying on the guest room bed and I'm upset as hell.

How the hell is going to say something like that in front of my brother and MY DAUGHTER! Like I can't even believe it. Just when I thought that Mario had reached his limit of asshole, he went and blew my mind away.

"It's ok Jasmine. You shouldn't be crying over this nigga." Aniah said, rubbing my back. I sniffled and wiped my eyes.

"Did you hear what he said? He acts like as if I woke up one day and said my aspiration in life is to be a stripper. Then he wants to talk shit about me having someone around my child?!" I yelled. I had to stop and take a deep breath.

"Mario is dumb yo. As long as you know why you did what you did then you don't have to worry about what other people think." She's right but Mario isn't just some person off the street. I like it or not, he is the father to my child.

"Oooo he is so lucky that I didn't bring up that Rainbow bitch he be having around my daughter. Summer tells me everything. He be having that girl over his house and them all together and watching movies like as if they are a family. Then he has the audacity to be upset at me for having a man that was with me all through my pregnancy and went to every appointment with me, around my daughter." I scuffed. Mario got everything fucked up.

"I want to meet this boy. He sounds nice." she said, smiling.

"He is way more than nice. I love having him in my life. I would rather be with him right now than here with Mario's dumb ass." I said. I couldn't help but smile when talking about Randy.

"Well at least someone is making you happy other than Loriana. You should do what you need to do, to make you happy. At the end of the day, having Mario's friendship is not going to complete your life."

"Facts. I don't even want to stay here for the vacation." I mumbled.

"Stay for Loriana because you know that if you take her to a different place....away from Mario, she is going to start asking questions."

"I know. I guess I will just tough it out." I shrugged my shoulders.

I'm just a going to be the bigger person and not even pay Mario and his attitude any attention. I'm gonna use this time to catch up with the people that are actually HAPPY that I'm back and spend time with my daughter. Fuck Mario.

Mario POV
~Next Morning~

The ringing of my phone is what woke me up. I picked it up as I slowly got out of bed. I started to hear groaned and looked on my bed to see Lori rolling around in her sleep. I smirked and shook my head.

"Wassup?"

"Hey sleepy head. Youre just waking up?" I smiled as Violet's laugh came through the phone.

"Yah, it was a long night."

"I see. Having fun with the fam and all."

"Not exactly. I got in to it with my babymomma." I mumbled.

"Oh wow. Mr. Rodriguez has baby momma problems?! Who would have ever thought." she laughed.

"Haha, very funny."

"But really, what happened."

"I don't want to speak about my business like that but I just said something and she got all in her feelings, making a scene and shit."

"Damn. Well I hope you guys can work it out. I actually called to tell you that when you can, you can go and see the building that you have been wanting to buy out. I pulled some smtrings and it's basically yours. Just have to place a down payment."