Chapter 24

Jasmine POV

"Y'all really coloring right now?" Mario laughed as he walked in to his office.

Mario didn't want me to be home alone so he invited me to his office. I wanted to spend time with my baby girl so I agreed. I mean, being around him isn't that bad either.

"We are making you something." I said smiling. He bent down and placed a soft kiss on my lips then kissed Lori's cheek. "How was the meeting?"

"It was fine. It was about a community center I'm setting up." he said.

"So you're starting a brand new project. So that's like 3 going on at once. You're going to stress yourself out." I said. I'm low key concerned because.......I care.

"I'm fine. My California shit is opening next week. I'm only focusing on the liquor with your uncle and this new one. Nice to know you're concerned though." he said smirking. I rolled my eyes playfully then went back to coloring.

"I Finished!" Loriana yelled holding up her picture. "Here daddy." she said. She stood up and ran to his desk placing it on his laptop.

"For me? Thank you princess. It's beautiful." He said, holding it up.

"It's me and you and mommy!" She explained. Mario chuckled and looked at me. He winked before looking away.

"What's this right here?"

"That's our doggy." she mumbled. She put her hands behind her back and stuck out her bottom lip. "Can we get a doggy daddy?" She asked.

Mario looked at me and I shook my head, no. Lori has been begging for a dog and this child is only almost 3 years old. What does she know about having a dog. The struggle of having a child that learns to quickly. Mario is a fucking bitch when it comes to Loriana.

"What kind of dog?" He asked. I sighed loudly, rolling my eyes.

"I want a small one that gets big!" Lori said, lifting her arms in the air.

"Ok baby girl." He said then kissed her forehead.

"Mario Ramirez, do you know how expensive pets are these days?" I said, trying my best not to get this dog.

"And you know that money is not a factor." He replied.

"That dog is staying at your house because I don't do pets. You're going to regret spoiling Lori when she becomes a teenager." I said shaking my head.

"Aye, you started it. That little girl got more shoes than I normal woman got. Lori is only three years old. She gets that shit from you." he mumbled.

"Yes she does. Shoe addiction is the best addiction." He rolled his eyes before picking up Lori and placing her on his lap.

I took my shoes off and laid down on the couch as I watched the SpongeBob that was on because of Loriana. She is the boss when she is around.

I would rather be re watching Empire honestly. I can't stand Boo Boo Kitty. Andre's crazy ass almost shooting himself and shit. But Jamal and Cookie are forever bae.

"Good morning Mario." I turned my head and watched Violet strut in to Mario's office. Once she saw me she stopped walking and her smile turned in to a frown.

"Mario, tell your hoe to stop looking at me." I warned before looking back at the television.

"Anyways, I have your schedule here for the afternoon. Hi Loriana." I know this bitch ain't speaking to my daughter.

I turned my head and watched as Lori ignored Rainbow and slid off of Mario's lap and running to me.

"Thanks. Next time email it to me as usual." Mario mumbled. I couldn't help the giggle that left my mouth.